Jalen Hurts....I Start or I'm Out

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
McElroy was trash. Far worse. Blake Sims? John Sara Jessica Parker Wilson?

Come on, son.
I'll give you parker wilson, maybe. But those other guys were way better than hurts. Hurts is a good runner but the worst passer sabans had at bama. Not even close.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'll give you parker wilson, maybe. But those other guys were way better than hurts. Hurts is a good runner but the worst passer sabans had at bama. Not even close.
Saban doesnt give a shyt about passing. McElroy was on SEC N and said jokingly that Saban would outlaw passing if he could. But he wasn't really joking.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Hurts is bad. He can't read defenses and doesn't have the ability to throw guys open or anticipate someone coming open. He has a predetermined receiver and location that he wants to throw to prior to the snap, looks for that immediately, and if it isn't there just tries to scramble. You can get away with that against alot of teams when you have 3 deep five stars around you and a saban defense keeping your low scoring ass in the game, but you aren't gonna beat top teams consistently that way.

Bama can win another 11 or 12 games with him running the show, but if they want another title it's tua or nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.