Jalen Tabor, Treon Harris suspended for Tennessee

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Zach and Robbie Andreu confirming Tabor and Harris, still no confirmation on AMac. I'm guessing Amac can claim it's "still in my system from the last time, coach!"

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n284207 said:
@ZachAbolverdi: I've confirmed that #UF's Treon Harris and Jalen Tabor are suspended. #Gators
So maybe not McAllister at all ya think, or maybe not the whole game?

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
williston_gator;284207 said:
@ZachAbolverdi: I've confirmed that #UF's Treon Harris and Jalen Tabor are suspended. #Gators

Another reason why Grier should get more chances at QB than treon

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
It's amazing how we always lose starters to this nonsense. Well Grier may have just won the job for good.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TheBigClaw;n284163 said:
Except Treon will transfer to go on and win a national championship somewhere else ala Cam Newton.

Treon has about as much chance of having Cam Newton success at QB as your scrotum does. He's Eastern Michigan bound as a slot receiver.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Cardozo just said on the radio from what he knows its just tabor and treon.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n284218 said:
Cardozo just said on the radio from what he knows its just tabor and treon.
They get their stuff from the same place we do :lol2:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
If true, I think it says a lot about the character of these guys. They've been on campus just over a year and have had multiple suspensions, 1 major accusation(probably was false but nonetheless) and the citing for driving with no license and weed in the car. Tabor is basically Haden all over again. I don't think that kills us, though it hurts. As for Treon, this is a big part of my wanting Grier to be given the reigns. I said after one of the preseason interviews that he worried me. This team needs leadership. While his play on the field hasn't been bad, the QB should be a player that can lead by example. Harris is simply not doing that.

I really hope it's not true. We don't need this distraction right now.

Dec 10, 2014
This is a kick in the nuts to me...

It's something with this team every damn week. ut's gameplan just became slightly easier on defense. On offense, their challenge is monumentally less difficult. Tabor is a top ten pick.

I didn't read this whole thread, so perdon me if I re hash(pun intended) but Harris and Tabor have been in this situation before. One needs to go.

It's a distraction. Our lock down DB field is not so iron clad. It's not just a rivalry game, but it's probably the biggest game of the year for us. Yes we have depth in the DB. Yes Grier is probably better. (Hope is ribs and elbow are fine). But if those ribs get cracked, then we are left with nothing. McCalister will not be affected btw.

Hope the rest of the team consolidates. Hope Grier takes charge once and for all (a possible silver lining). Hope this is not '09 Alabama with a crushing suspension (I believe) the Wednesday before.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n284185 said:
If he's "done at UF" I doubt he'd be at practice today. Hell, here is walking to practice with a big smile on his face TODAY, #14. Mcalister is at the 1:10 mark, Tabor at the end. I couldn't see Treon.

I was more trying to point out that info on McCallister is all over the place. We find out everything in 10 min.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Circle the wagons!

BTW: The smoking lamp is out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics