What are the, "Unspecified reasons"?

weed.gif

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
At this point we know Treon and Tabor are suspended. It is all over the place. Mixed information on McCallister... apparently some guy on 247 said McCallister is done at UF... so who knows what is going on... a lot of different rumors.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n284178 said:
At this point we know Treon and Tabor are suspended. It is all over the place. Mixed information on McCallister... apparently some guy on 247 said McCallister is done at UF... so who knows what is going on... a lot of different rumors.
:faint:

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n284178 said:

If he's "done at UF" I doubt he'd be at practice today. Hell, here is walking to practice with a big smile on his face TODAY, #14. Mcalister is at the 1:10 mark, Tabor at the end. I couldn't see Treon.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n284185 said:
If he's "done at UF" I doubt he'd be at practice today. Hell, here is walking to practice with a big smile on his face TODAY, #14. Mcalister is at the 1:10 mark, Tabor at the end. I couldn't see Treon.
He looked high, just sayin :suspect:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
TheBigClaw;n284163 said:
Except Treon will transfer to go on and win a national championship somewhere else ala Cam Newton.

:facepalm:

If he is suspended, its for being a complete dumbazz and if he transfers it's because being a complete dumbazz over and over again gets you a one-way shortbus ticket straight out of town. Let's not add to the stupidity by trying to pretend he's some Newton-esque once a decade freak of an athlete/playmaker who's gonna win championships; the kid is short, cant read defenses well, is hesitant to throw the ball and has a history of either being around trouble or being involved in it. I would think that given the multiple chances hes been giving after off-field incidents, even you would get off the bandwagon if what we are hearing is in anyway accurate. Mac doesnt tolerate selfish players and selfish acts nor should he; nor should any of us want those type jackholes on the team.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
@LandonWatnick: Jim McElwain is set to meet with the media today at about 5:45 p.m. #Gators

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
I go to sleep for an hour and this **** pops up...lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n284195 said:
McElwain press conference scheduled at 5:45pm to clear the air.
Good. It's necessary :lol:

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n284185 said:
Originally posted by ATXGator View Post

He's apparently a resident troll at 247.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
By the way, "clear the air" :rotfl: nice choice of words

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@ZachAbolverdi: I've confirmed that #UF's Treon Harris and Jalen Tabor are suspended. #Gators

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This is just a reminder that I love each and every one of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.