Jameis Winston is a role model?

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
According to Winston in his interview with Herbstreit, Winston believes himself to be a role model.

Either he is unapologetic for his behavior or he is truly THAT stupid. Anybody else catch that this morning?

Shaerona

Founding Member
She who must be obeyed
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
well, in all fairness, he probably is a role model in tallahassee.....criminoles.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Clearly he sees himself as "special". Personally, I think of special education when I see him, but in no way do I want to insult all the fine folks involved in that endeavor. He is a train wreck looking for a place to happen...and hopefully that is in Tallahassee, before he can capitalize on his "specialness".

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
With his rubberlips he probably would be a model prisoner.

GatorSteve

Founding Member
Lounge Lizard
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Rapeis will get what is coming to him once he leaves the landfill. Eventually he will have a cop investigating him who isn't also a president of The Jameis Winston Fan Club on Facebook.

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Wow sadly their are probably kids that do look up to that piece of ****.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Himey;n38419 said:
According to Winston in his interview with Herbstreit, Winston believes himself to be a role model.

Either he is unapologetic for his behavior or he is truly THAT stupid. Anybody else catch that this morning?

He is both,. However the dominant trait is he is a Class A narcissist, imo..Intellect or lack of it is not the prime factor. I am not talking narcissist traits, narcissist personality. I mean character disorder type narcissist. Therefore lying to others and having no conscience is just who he is. People like this are good at lying to themselves, rationalizing behavior to fit their ideals of themselves, and compartmentalizing various contradictory actions and values without having inner conflict. If he does this, he can actually delude himself into buying his own lies. OTOH, it doesn't preclude intending to lie either, to meet his needs and goal. I think the disorder is a self protective reaction to early trauma and beliefs about self that are undeserved, ( at least often), but the defense mechanism and being so internally cut off from parts of self, ironically leads to actually doing horrible things to others and an inability to empathize although that can be faked. .

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I too saw this and had to laugh. Not sure if he is really stupid or not but he is surely a piece of Crap with a capital C! Certainly not a role model I would choose for my children.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
As a person Rapeis = :kiffin:

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Jenny On The Railroad;n38482 said:
He is both,. However the dominant trait is he is a Class A narcissist, imo..Intellect or lack of it is not the prime factor. I am not talking narcissist traits, narcissist personality. I mean character disorder type narcissist. Therefore lying to others and having no conscience is just who he is. People like this are good at lying to themselves, rationalizing behavior to fit their ideals of themselves, and compartmentalizing various contradictory actions and values without having inner conflict. If he does this, he can actually delude himself into buying his own lies. OTOH, it doesn't preclude intending to lie either, to meet his needs and goal. I think the disorder is a self protective reaction to early trauma and beliefs about self that are undeserved, ( at least often), but the defense mechanism and being so internally cut off from parts of self, ironically leads to actually doing horrible things to others and an inability to empathize although that can be faked. .

images

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Like Tim Tebow once said, "You ARE a role model. Either you're a good role model or a bad one." Rapeis is a bad role model. He is a dirt bag.

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Jenny On The Railroad said:
Himey;n38419 said:

I was thinking legit psychopath but that'll work too. How about with Herbstreet he said he didn't have to measure up to himself from last year cause he is even better! This kid is something.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Himey;n38419 said:

He's not stupid. He's an obvious liar. He didn't walk out with a can of tuna in a jacket pocket. He picks expensive crab legs, checks to see where security was (which they conveniently left out of the video), and goes the other way. Then says, "it was an honest mistake" among other ridiculous things. And what's his name,er, uh, lets see Herbavenue, no no Herbstreet, pitched mainly softballs at him. I'm sure he was afraid to be labeled a racist.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Kid definitely has rapey eyes. They showed him pumping up his teammates in the tunnel before they came out and I wouldn't trust an action figure around that guy. Straight up would probably do roll play with it.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Jenny On The Railroad said:
Himey;n38419 said:

I was married to one.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Just call him, Chief Delusionole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.