James Robinson cleared for NCAA participation?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Urban probably trying to get Crackumbus to indict James Robinson and get informant/no prosecution agreements for his Circle of Immunity who actually supplied the dope.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Much ado about nothing, IMO, that's why this is my first post in this thread. It's my BD and the boy is happily playing, the wife is taking a nap because she drank too much at Rogue during lunch and I'm on the back patio enjoying a mid-70s day with a nice Rogue IPA and :bandit:,and catching up on GC and handing out likes while it's still free to do so.
Hey Ox! :bart:
Back to the topic at hand. Last year we needed somebody like Robinson in our class and we got him in Cleveland , who played very well for a true freshman, made some timely 3rd down catches, and arguably won the LSU game.
I sure hope Robinson gets in, but I don't think we need him as bad as we needed Cleveland last year. This year's all about the QB - all other offensive positions are in good shape.
Back to getting drunk! :bandit:

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
He also hasn't been in the meetings/in player run workouts or in the weight program. So he's not going to ready to go against Michigan no matter how good his tape is. We needed all the help we could get against them but someone at UF decided that their "moral high ground "is more important than us winning this game. The kid has never been arrested and his grades are good enough to get in so...the real question is why are they failing to do their job?
Mac stuck his neck way out for the kid just prior to NSD in order to get the nod from the Admissions Office. I suspect certain stipulations
were laid out for him to gain final admission to UF, stipulations that the guy has yet to achieve. If it doesn't happen soon, I think we can color him gone.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If he fails to make it in, that opens a slot for this class that is on a roll

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I haven't seen it posted, but as of a month (June 28) ago, gatorbait reported that the problem was the NCAA. Here is what they said,

"GatorBait.Net reported last week, Lakeland (Fla.) wide receiver James Robinson still awaits clearance to University of Florida. At first it seemed like an UF admissions office hold up with Robinson, however GatorBait.Net has learned it's the NCAA that has yet to give Robinson the green light."

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
I'm hearing that he may be allowed to start classes, but won't be able to participate in team activities until cleared by the NCAA. If not resolved by the end of the semester he would probably go the prep school or JUCO route.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Heard he won't be coming to GVille due to breaking the law again. We'll know soon enough. Hope I'm wrong.

Yeah I heard I had nothing to do with academics. I thought I had to do with what happened in Columbus. Maybe not. But it has something to do with the legal side.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Yeah I heard I had nothing to do with academics. I thought I had to do with what happened in Columbus. Maybe not. But it has something to do with the legal side.

If true, how is posu not getting any flak from the ncaa?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If true, how is posu not getting any flak from the ncaa?

I think it's an NCAA issue. But I'm not sure. From what I'm hearing, it is UF that is not allowing him to enroll.

But again, it's all hearsay.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Yes I do. Why don't you cram your head up another backup gator QBs ass? Maybe you'll eventually be right about them being good while not being full of shyt.

Ooooh he's an angry Nole!

Learn to take a joke and understand sarcasm. Also, last time I checked Zaire was the projected starter ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator