Jeff Stoutland to UF rumors

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Lets put it this way: Jeff Stoutland, in his career, signed 5 players ranked in the national top 20, and 6 players in the top 3 at their position.
Mike Summers, in his career, signed 2 players ranked in the national top 20, and 2 players in the top 3 at their position

Plus Stoutland is a way better coach. Enough said!
I'll go along with your assessment. I'm of the opinion it can't get any worse so change can only be an improvement.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I'll go along with your assessment. I'm of the opinion it can't get any worse so change can only be an improvement.
I agree! We've saw what Summers brings and it's nothing special. Stoutland is a VERY high energy (put his foot in your a$$ if you screw up) type of guy who is a great o-line coach to boot. He will run circles around summer's on the trail!

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think Summers has done a good job with the talent he's had. The current and last recruiting cycle have sucked, but didn't he bring in like six the first cycle including Ivey and Jordan?

Won't hurt my feelings if he's replaced, but Nord is a bigger fish to fry

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ive been saying that since the Daz years, and yet . ... it can get worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator