Jimbo still upset about "cheap shots" on Deondre last year

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone at FSU complaining about "cheap shots" is full-retard!!

(from coachingsearch):

Jimbo Fisher is still not happy about the hits Deondre Francois took last year without penalty.

The then-freshman Francois was beat up all year, but didn’t miss a game. His coach knows it’s not a long-term strategy for success.

“All the injuries came from late and cheap hits,” Fisher said. “If we don’t emphasize the hitting on the quarterback, we’re nuts. I mean, I’ve got ‘em on film. After the second step was in the ground, he’s made contact on. It’s supposed to be an automatic penalty. It’s got to be an emphasis. They’re vulnerable.

“That’s where you talk about some harsh penalties I think need to be, when you’re late hitting a quarterback. You’re talking about kicking guys out when you hit ‘em in the head, when you late hit a quarterback completely, you’re really doing some things. In the NFL, some of them guys, they’d have thrown them in jail. He was banged and bruised, but a majority of it came with late stuff. I’m not criticizing officials, but I think it’s got be an emphasis and I’m going to push for it.”
Boo hoo. Sounds like he's pre-emptively justifying FSU's policy of late and cheap hits, as if this crap is not part of FSU's regular MO already.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
What a hypocritical POS that illiterate hillbilly is. He's another guy with one of those punchable faces.

jimbo-fisher.png

big%20nose%20monkey.jpg

Maybe he's still evolving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.