Juco offensive tackle sets official for December

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
JUCO OL D'Marcus Hayes (6-6, 320, Mississippi Gulf Coast) says that he plans to take his official visit to Florida on December 3rd. From what I'm hearing we're in really good shape here!

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
JUCO OL D'Marcus Hayes (6-6, 320, Mississippi Gulf Coast) says that he plans to take his official visit to Florida on December 3rd. From what I'm hearing we're in really good shape here!

Would be HUGE to get a Juco here who would could play immediately !

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
But isn't that Sharpe's sizing?

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
But isn't that Sharp's sizing?
Sharpe is listed somewhere around there but he's really around 340-360. The coaches have been pissed at him (about his weight) since fall camp yet he's done nothing to get it down. In his mind he's going pro after this season so I guess he doesn't care what our coaches want him to do anymore. If he had of done what they wanted him to do and got down to 320-330 he wouldn't be getting his ass whipped against every Edge rusher he faces.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You know, Sharpe isn't in the same boat as Humphreys, a guy who can lolligag and still get drafted high. Sharpe just isn't as athletic and won't wow them at the combines with numbers. His game tape certainly isn't going to wow anyone either.

He may be making a huge mistake.

Last edited:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sharpe is listed somewhere around there but he's really around 340-360. The coaches have been pissed at him (about his weight) since fall camp yet he's done nothing to get it down. In his mind he's going pro after this season so I guess he doesn't care what our coaches want him to do anymore. If he had of done what they wanted him to do and got down to 320-330 he wouldn't be getting his ass whipped against every Edge rusher he faces.
Yeah, I was being facetious with Sharpe. He's listed at 6'6" 357. I get what you're saying.

Forsythe is up there too but he must be red shirting.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You know, Sharpe isn't in the same boat as Humphreys. Sharpe just isn't as athletic and won't wow them at the combines with numbers. His game tape certainly isn't going to wow anyone either.

He may be making a huge mistake.
Agreed.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Ehh....we didn't want him anyway....too soon?

Fun N' Stun

Nov 15, 2014
He is what you call a "good 3 star". They are easy to spot since they have the physical ability and size plus a decent or good offer list. Jarred Davis was an example of one along with Morrison among many examples.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
It doesn't bother me as much that he gets beat by a good edge rusher....what pisses me off is when he has the chance to decapitate a DB or LB he does some sort of swan dive BS and tries to nick them with a fore arm as he flies past them...He needs to annihilate those little bastards and then go find someone else in the other color jersey to ruin their day....

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
;)
It doesn't bother me as much that he gets beat by a good edge rusher....what pisses me off is when he has the chance to decapitate a DB or LB he does some sort of swan dive BS and tries to nick them with a fore arm as he flies past them...He needs to annihilate those little bastards and then go find someone else in the other color jersey to ruin their day....
I take offense to that Crete! I was one of those little bastards at 200 lbs!;). However I totally agree w' you. I hated seeing those big suckers running free at me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.