Kadarious Toney

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Toney “eloquently” goes on Tik Tok to explain that he’s displeased with being on the injury report when he’s not actually injured.

Just a hunch: he’s not going to be on the team flight to Vegas for the Super Bowl.

Shakespearean! I cried it was so beautiful.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Toney “eloquently” goes on Tik Tok to explain that he’s displeased with being on the injury report when he’s not actually injured.

Just a hunch: he’s not going to be on the team flight to Vegas for the Super Bowl.

I think there’s a decent chance he ends up being at the South Florida Fair instead.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He’s had 760 yards and 3 touchdowns over four years. His career is over.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Too bad he cannot get the mind set to match his physical ability that he has.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Surely he must realize that there's a reason why multiple teams have now invented injuries for him in order to keep him off the field.

If I'm the Chiefs, I cut him immediately after that rant, even though no one could really understand it. There's zero reason to have him around the team during Super Bowl prep.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
How about the fact that he had over 200 yards receiving with the Giants in ONE game, and still had no touchdowns his entire tenure with them.
Actually it was only about 5 yards. 195 of those yards was from sideline to sideline.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Surely he must realize that there's a reason why multiple teams have now invented injuries for him in order to keep him off the field.

If I'm the Chiefs, I cut him immediately after that rant, even though no one could really understand it. There's zero reason to have him around the team during Super Bowl prep.

I think they keep him on the team. In fact, I think they build much of the SB game plan around him.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

I think we know what his injury is

tunes GIF

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
How in the name of Zeus' butt hole is a guy like that in college? Ever. Anywhere. For any reason? Kadarius Toney is exhibit A of why CFB has jumped the shark.

And if this guy is at UF, how goddam dumb do some of these guys have to be in order to get rejected?
I think perhaps Zeus' butthole is more lenient than you apparently think. I mean, he's Greek, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.