Kadarious Toney

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Kadarius needs a spokesperson to avoid these unfortunate misunderstandings from continually happening. Preferably someone who speaks fluent English.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Kadarius needs a spokesperson to avoid these unfortunate misunderstandings from continually happening. Preferably someone who speaks fluent English.

What exactly was the confusion? He expressed his view of the injury report. Gave us a status update on his health. Listed several other potential injuries he wasn’t suffering from at the moment. And threw in a brief request of oral sex. It was quite straightforward.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
What exactly was the confusion? He expressed his view of the injury report. Gave us a status update on his health. Listed several other potential injuries he wasn’t suffering from at the moment. And threw in a brief request of oral sex. It was quite straightforward.
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Thank you. I did not know you spoke the BooBonics, but going forward I will reach out to you when I require a translator.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

How would anyone know? The verbiage was Indecipherable.
I've got a friend who talks just like Toney. It's impossible to have a phone conversation with him. Funny thing is he's white from Dallas, TX.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
You friends with Vanilla Ice?

Vanilla Ice lives in Palm Beach County. A friend of mine has a company that did some work for him at his house a few years back and was invited to a party there, where at some point in the evening, he broke into a freestyle rap of Ice Ice Baby as onlookers cheered. The video was the most embarrassing thing I’d ever seen. Then I learned of Crucial.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Vanilla Ice lives in Palm Beach County. A friend of mine has a company that did some work for him at his house a few years back and was invited to a party there, where at some point in the evening, he broke into a freestyle rap of Ice Ice Baby as onlookers cheered. The video was the most embarrassing thing I’d ever seen. Then I learned of Crucial.
Then Suge sent some dudes to demand a percentage from Vanilla.

And the artist formerly known as Crucial is Zachariah now.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Then Suge sent some dudes to demand a percentage from Vanilla.

And the artist formerly known as Crucial is Zachariah now.

Actually, VI(can’t remember his actual first name) has or had a bunch of exotic animals on his property in west PBC. One morning like 15 years ago there was kangaroo spotted hopping down a major road coming into WP, causing inbound traffic to back up for miles. It was his and had gotten out. :lol:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Actually, VI(can’t remember his actual first name) has or had a bunch of exotic animals on his property in west PBC. One morning like 15 years ago there was kangaroo spotted hopping down a major road coming into WP, causing inbound traffic to back up for miles. It was his and had gotten out. :lol:
"Yo Bloodhound Gang and Rob Van Winkle together on this track
Stop as we drop this bomb" - Bloodhound Gang "Boom"

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I love Toney. He played so well at UF. Left it on the field. I dont care if he talks boobonics or whatever invective can be used to describe his speech.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Back in his peak, it came out that though he claimed to be from the hood in Miami, he really grew up in a middle-class neighborhood in Dallas. I don't know why, but I can still remember them talking about it on the radio when I was a teenager. I'm not sure how he thought it wouldn't eventually surface where he was really from.?. But then again, you're also talking about a guy who stole the baseline from a very popular and well-known artist and song. I'm guessing the guy just wasn't/isn't too bright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator