Kadarious Toney

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That one was on the QB sneak and it was called on the left guard.

I hate that play. Don't understand why offensive players can get help pushing the pile but defensive players don't.

I guess when some star QB gets f'd up in that scrum, the league will outlaw it.
It hurt too, killed the momentum they were building. That was the drive that ended up killing their chances at a comeback.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Is anyone as sick of the Chiefs and all their manufactured drama as I am? Eff Mahomes, eff Reid, eff Kelce and eff ... oh well, let's not do that.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
All the receiver has to do is point to the line judge who is supposed to let them know, which is taught on every level for football... This is 100% on Toney. Toney was in the right position, not the right depth.
When you watch the video of the play Toney never looks out at the side judge, which they all do always, when you are offsides the line judge will motion you back. He never looked, Toney's error not Mahomes as he is in the shotgun so no way he could tell.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
When you watch the video of the play Toney never looks out at the side judge, which they all do always, when you are offsides the line judge will motion you back. He never looked, Toney's error not Mahomes as he is in the shotgun so no way he could tell.
That's my point, this was 100% on Toney

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That's my point, this was 100% on Toney

You sure?
5c555caf533e6a21a88bc4ec524402bc.jpg

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Toney “eloquently” goes on Tik Tok to explain that he’s displeased with being on the injury report when he’s not actually injured.

Just a hunch: he’s not going to be on the team flight to Vegas for the Super Bowl.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
How in the name of Zeus' butt hole is a guy like that in college? Ever. Anywhere. For any reason? Kadarius Toney is exhibit A of why CFB has jumped the shark.

And if this guy is at UF, how goddam dumb do some of these guys have to be in order to get rejected?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well, I'll be. He doesn't sound at all like William Buckley.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
If someone could call Barbara Billingsly and have her listen to Toney's audio and translate for us, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks much in advance.

P.S. Do not think Toney will be with KC Chiefs next year. Might want to call Antonio Callaway and see if there are any openings wherever AC may be working, if he is working at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.