Kadarious Toney

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Back in his peak, it came out that though he claimed to be from the hood in Miami, he really grew up in a middle-class neighborhood in Dallas. I don't know why, but I can still remember them talking about it on the radio when I was a teenager. I'm not sure how he thought it wouldn't eventually surface where he was really from.?. But then again, you're also talking about a guy who stole the baseline from a very popular and well-known artist and song. I'm guessing the guy just wasn't/isn't too bright.
he wasn't the only one to try that either. Remember Rick Ross

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Back in his peak, it came out that though he claimed to be from the hood in Miami, he really grew up in a middle-class neighborhood in Dallas. I don't know why, but I can still remember them talking about it on the radio when I was a teenager. I'm not sure how he thought it wouldn't eventually surface where he was really from.?. But then again, you're also talking about a guy who stole the baseline from a very popular and well-known artist and song. I'm guessing the guy just wasn't/isn't too bright.

There’s also a video of him, insisting that he hadn’t stolen the baseline, and he even hums it out to accentuate the differences between his and “Pressure”. Feels like it was Kurt Loder kind of shaking his head in the interview. That video was the second most embarrassing thing I’d ever seen. Again, though, Crucial.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I love Toney. He played so well at UF. Left it on the field. I dont care if he talks boobonics or whatever invective can be used to describe his speech.

For once, I don’t even completely disagree with you. He was a great player for UF and provided some exciting moments. I’ll always like him for that. And regarding his speech, I’m not sure what we are expecting. He was raised in a culture where, even at an early age, his peers would have looked down on him for trying to excel academically. For that matter, if he grew up to speak too articulately, he could be called vile names by celebrities on the View. He also likely heard a lot of that type of language when he returned home. And of course, as he became a coveted athlete, no one was willing to correct him and be deemed a bigot and miss out on his potential. Not to mention the fact that we’ve glorified such speech and behavior to the point that a beloved ex-president issues an annual playlist featuring artists who use the same language or worse. Societally we’ve encouraged him to become the exact person he is.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Vanilla Ice lives in Palm Beach County. A friend of mine has a company that did some work for him at his house a few years back and was invited to a party there, where at some point in the evening, he broke into a freestyle rap of Ice Ice Baby as onlookers cheered. The video was the most embarrassing thing I’d ever seen. Then I learned of Crucial.
Now I have an excuse to post these from my all time favorite Adam Sandler movie.

Erin Andrews has a cameo here.

"Fuching white people"

Last edited:

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
There’s also a video of him, insisting that he hadn’t stolen the baseline, and he even hums it out to accentuate the differences between his and “Pressure”. Feels like it was Kurt Loder kind of shaking his head in the interview. That video was the second most embarrassing thing I’d ever seen. Again, though, Crucial.

I remember that interview. He hummed it and added 1 beat in it and was like, see how that changes it?

didnt he also have a short lived home improvement realty show?

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Vanilla Ice lives in Palm Beach County. A friend of mine has a company that did some work for him at his house a few years back and was invited to a party there, where at some point in the evening, he broke into a freestyle rap of Ice Ice Baby as onlookers cheered. The video was the most embarrassing thing I’d ever seen. Then I learned of Crucial.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I remember that interview. He hummed it and added 1 beat in it and was like, see how that changes it?

didnt he also have a short lived home improvement realty show?

Fallin’ on the concrete real fast
Jumped in my car, slammed on the gas..”

Looks like someone had backed into their parking spot.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Fallin’ on the concrete real fast
Jumped in my car, slammed on the gas..”

Looks like someone had backed into their parking spot.
gangsta GIF

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Watching Jeopardy last night I almost laughed out loud when a picture of KT pops up and the clue is “Kadarius Toney returned a punt for a record 65 yards in the Super Bowl for this team.”

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
What did you, er, “your friend” wear to the party?

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Kadarius needs a spokesperson to avoid these unfortunate misunderstandings from continually happening. Preferably someone who speaks fluent English.

Careful now, that’s a student of The University of Florida you are talking about.

Yet another thing wrong with college athletics is that we have to pretend that my last sentence is accurate.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Careful now, that’s a student of The University of Florida you are talking about.

Yet another thing wrong with college athletics is that we have to pretend that my last sentence is accurate.

Or that the definition of student hasn't been genetically reengineered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.