Kerwin Bell

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I went to the Gator Club meeting in Orlando when Champ was on his first tour. I have to admit that I would have ran threw a wall for him after listening to him talk.
But Champ was a loser from day one. I can't remember ever being behind him. I think many had a wait and see attitude and he never won them over -accept for those that enjoyed 2012.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
When Spurrier was hired and there was that first press conference to introduce him to the Gator Nation, everybody went wild, abolutely wild. He was a Florida guy. He said we would throw the ball around and we would lead the SEC in passing.

Much different vibe when Muschamp was hired. He was a Georgia guy. He said he wanted to run the ball down other people's throats. Like "threatmatrix" in the above post said, there were a lot of Gator fans that took a wait and see attitude and he never was able to win them over.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I was pissed when I found out they hired muschamp. Texas goes 5-7 and we decide we want their defensive coordinator

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
threatmatrix;n84696 said:
I went to the Gator Club meeting in Orlando when Champ was on his first tour. I have to admit that I would have ran threw a wall for him after listening to him talk.
But Champ was a loser from day one. I can't remember ever being behind him. I think many had a wait and see attitude and he never won them over -accept for those that enjoyed 2012.
I'm confused as usual... you would have ran through a brick wall for him ... but "I can't remember ever being behind him". Not sure what you meant there Mr. Matrix.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Gatordiddy;n84727 said:
I'm confused as usual... you would have ran through a brick wall for him ... but "I can't remember ever being behind him". Not sure what you meant there Mr. Matrix.
Then I will explain for you. I never thought that he would be a successful head coach at the University of Florida. However he gave a very inspiring speech.
Kinda Like this:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.