Kids these days will never know….

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
As a deodorant? If so, I bet everyone you get near when wearing Vick;'s Vaporub has their sinuses cleaned out immediately.
Being from Bammer, nobody can smell the Vick’s over the lingering aroma of Nalt’s daily lunch of pickled eggs, pork rinds, and PBR…not to mention the digestive output!

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
I can't remember having the sniffles around my grandma and NOT have this get rubbed on my chest:

EDIT: Sorry, I thought the link would say what it was - not just a generic ointment link. It was Mentholatum - her version of Vicks VaporRub.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
You think that THIS guy...

Roll Go GIF by Carter Chevrolet

...is interested in (after waiting for the f'ing water to boil!) "steaming for 11-12 minutes" and putting them in an "ice bath"?!?!?! FFS! You left out the word "gingerly"!!!

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
FTR, just tried this. Didn't work. Mrs. Altitude says it probably only works on a very recently boiled egg, not the ones that were boiled a couple days ago and left in the fridge.
Ahem GIF by South Park

Sure, you could do that steamy thing, or, you could be a grown assed man! By my math, you’ve got at least 11 more tries, maybe 17 more depending on the packaging… this is on you, get it fixed, do better…
be-best-melania-trump.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.