Kids these days will never know….

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
:rotfl: Boy do I remember those days as a kid when grandparents and every other adult would slab some of this chit on them to help them breathe if they were stopped up. You could get within 10 feet of anyone wearing this stuff, and your own head would open up--even if it wasn't plugged up prior. HAS some SERIOUS nasal opening mojo in it.
FIFY. They still make and sell that wonder drug...

secgator

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
FIFY. They still make and sell that wonder drug...
Oh I know it's still around and likely not to be going away anytime soon. It's just I remember it much more vividly as a kid since that was one of the most commonly used things....not many other products competed with it. Now, there are tons of things out there and I don't see, smell it much at all anymore. It's more nostalgic for me--bringing the memories from childhood and older people. Much like the smell of mothballs.....they probably still have those things but thank God I never run into those anymore.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I still wear one. Gave my issue goatskin to my grandson and had to shell out 600 bucks to buy one that fit.
Custom made (special pockets, tailored to my unique "blocky assed build") Coronado Leather (they're in @Zambo 's neighborhood) bison bomber jacket. It weighs like 80 pounds, but it's awesome.
bison.jpg

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
IMG_7666.jpeg

@Seedy and I still have ours from the 90’s hanging in the closet in case we ever get invited to a throw-back party in the middle of winter. Posers, I know but these jackets were awesome.

Last edited:

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Custom made (special pockets, tailored to my unique "blocky assed build") Coronado Leather

Not the "finest Corinthian Leather"??

let5llkpagda1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.