Kids these days will never know….

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
While 100% true, I can assure you that I had NO trouble at age 17 in the front passenger seat of a '78 Vette (Chevette, but we called it "the 'vette")
Agreed! But try doing that in the same (or similar) car today and let me know how that works out for you. $100 says you will need a chiropractor or surgeon very soon afterwards... :fistbump:

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Agreed! But try doing that in the same (or similar) car today and let me know how that works out for you. $100 says you will need a chiropractor or surgeon very soon afterwards... :fistbump:
The interior of my Raptor is larger than most studio apartments in NYC... as for "the Vette," even a fukkin Subaru has more room in the front seat and i'm pretty sure only F2F oral action happens in a Subaru!

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My tempo worked fine. I have some good memories…

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Chevy Chevette, it will drive you happy…

Sure F'n did!!!

In HS, it was our "shared kid car"... Dad bought it used for I think $600 in 1981. My sister had to pay him $150, then when I got my drivers license, I had to pay $150. I'm sure it had been in an accident, but it was 'Murica as fuk! Was a 4 door hatchback with white exterior, red interior, blue carpet. It had an awesome aftermarket Jap AM/FM stereo tape deck with decent speakers. While it did get really good gas mileage, I think ours burned more oil than gas... when you'd accelerate on a cloverleaf entering an interstate (and you do that a LOT in the Detroit area), the engine would rattle like a sewing machine and spew gray smoke that rivaled this...

The 4 door hatchback was also awesome because for the drive in movies (huge year round in Detroit area, summer and winter), you could back into your space, put the back seats down, pop the hatchback, lay out blankets and pillows, and crack a bottle of Boone's Farm.... awwwww yeah!!!!

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Sure F'n did!!!

In HS, it was our "shared kid car"... Dad bought it used for I think $600 in 1981. My sister had to pay him $150, then when I got my drivers license, I had to pay $150. I'm sure it had been in an accident, but it was 'Murica as fuk! Was a 4 door hatchback with white exterior, red interior, blue carpet. It had an awesome aftermarket Jap AM/FM stereo tape deck with decent speakers. While it did get really good gas mileage, I think ours burned more oil than gas... when you'd accelerate on a cloverleaf entering an interstate (and you do that a LOT in the Detroit area), the engine would rattle like a sewing machine and spew gray smoke that rivaled this...

The 4 door hatchback was also awesome because for the drive in movies (huge year round in Detroit area, summer and winter), you could back into your space, put the back seats down, pop the hatchback, lay out blankets and pillows, and crack a bottle of Boone's Farm.... awwwww yeah!!!!

Strawberry Hill or Country Kwencher?

iu

iu

Alex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members