Kiffin CANNED!

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Kiffin left on purpose to screw up Bama and Saban's legacy. Their offense will be out of sorts on Monday. Kiffin leaking info to Clemson

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Kiffin never struck me as the kind of guy who would give 100% in any role, let alone a lame-duck one. He's the quintessential rich brat who gets by in life on his dad's reputation and connections. He thinks he has some kind of charm with people, which makes him even more obnoxious. Nobody likes him when they meet him, and he gnaws on your nerves more and more over time. Normally mild-manered men are willing to walk for miles just to take a swing at the guy. It's going to be funny to see him deal with the blunt, transplanted New York a-holes in Boca Raton. They're even more obnoxious and even less charming than him.

Pasty I could not have said it any better. He is accountable to NO ONE or ANY organization. I can hear Al Davis laughing from the grave. In fact, I'd walk a mile or two to kick him in the balz.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
When Al Davis fired him for cause and called him a liar, I just assumed it was crazy Al being crazy again, because he had weaseled out of coaching contracts before.

He turned out to be the first real voice that Kiffin was simply an asshat.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
When Al Davis fired him for cause and called him a liar, I just assumed it was crazy Al being crazy again, because he had weaseled out of coaching contracts before.

He turned out to be the first real voice that Kiffin was simply an asshat.
Pretty much the only time Al Davis was vindicated from being a loon.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Kiffin left on purpose to screw up Bama and Saban's legacy. Their offense will be out of sorts on Monday. Kiffin leaking info to Clemson
I figured it was likely Saban expected him to stay though the post season and Kiffin's plans were to devote his time to new job, so Kiffin just made it clear by his activities that he was basically gone, thus doing what he wanted and throwing it in Saban's face, plus forcing Saban to let him leave. If it happened to screw up Saban's record that was icing on the cake. I hadn't considered that he might bother to make the effort to leak info, but he is douchey enough.

Last edited:

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Kiffin never struck me as the kind of guy who would give 100% in any role, let alone a lame-duck one. He's the quintessential rich brat who gets by in life on his dad's reputation and connections. He thinks he has some kind of charm with people, which makes him even more obnoxious. Nobody likes him when they meet him, and he gnaws on your nerves more and more over time. Normally mild-manered men are willing to walk for miles just to take a swing at the guy. It's going to be funny to see him deal with the blunt, transplanted New York a-holes in Boca Raton. They're even more obnoxious and even less charming than him.
When I lived down in SE Fla, I found they responded with respect to obnoxious and rude. They could relate to it.

It was respectful friendly, and mild mannered that brought out their worst.
Either they thought you were a mark who didn't deserve respect or they feared the friendly smile and courteous manner was a set up to mug them. It wasn't like Atlanta or north central Fla at all.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
Kiffin was at an event in South Florida today and a reporter asked him again about his departure from Alabama.

“[FAU] president [John Kelly] said, after the interview, ‘We’re very impressed with you. We want to hire you. But I have to have a conversation with you and no one else can know this conversation. The conversation is this. I know Clemson’s really, really good, especially on offense, but here’s the problem. The playoffs are already set.’ He said ‘Alabama’s going to go beat Washington. I know we’re going to beat Ohio State because our athletic director is from there so we know they’re no good.’ He said to me ‘Here’s the deal. After you guys beat Washington and we crush Ohio State’ -- Ohio State didn’t score that day, I don’t think. Did they? He said here’s the thing ‘In order for me to give you this job, you cannot coach the national championship game. I have to make sure that Clemson wins the game.’ That was very difficult. That shows you how much I believe in this place.

“My president is happy. Nick Saban is not.”

FAU president John Kelly got his bachelors degree from Clemson and a masters and PHD from Ohio State. He also worked at Clemson between 2007 and 2014.

I think Kiffin is lying about this too.

http://247sports.com/Bolt/Lane-Kiffin-makes-strange-comments-about-departure-from-Alabama-50731956

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
That guy will never grow up. His dad was a helluva defensive coach, but he raised a POS.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
“My president is happy. Nick Saban is not.”
But I have to have a conversation with you and no one else can know this conversation.

So you immediately tell other people?

Only Kiffin. Whether it's true or not, only Kiffin would say such a stupid thing.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
But I have to have a conversation with you and no one else can know this conversation.

So you immediately tell other people?

Only Kiffin. Whether it's true or not, only Kiffin would say such a stupid thing.

IF what he is saying is true then he definitely threw his new president under the bus. He also pretty much said that he was willing to sell out his players if it helped him personally. That's not going to help him in recruiting.

Kiffin is just slimy.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And if it's false, he may get fired AGAIN for lying.

I' expect him to get fired either way if this isn't the Russians hacking again.

It is exactly the kind of things tree killing Bammers would do though. Maybe he left a UA owned phone in Tuscaboosa.

GatorAuthor

Bringing Prestige Worldwide
Feb 24, 2016
Every time I see the title of this thread my head wishfully reads it as Kiffin CANED! Nobody deserves serious corporal punishment more than that a-hole.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
In all seriousness, it wouldn't shock me if he gets fired over this. Now, not later. The guy is unbelievable.

I'm not sure how Monte Kiffin produced such a frogs testicle of a son.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
kiff.png

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
In all seriousness, it wouldn't shock me if he gets fired over this. Now, not later. The guy is unbelievable.

I'm not sure how Monte Kiffin produced such a frogs testicle of a son.

The "story" is that it was all a big joke taken out of context. Whether true or not, it's just more validation that this assclown has absolutely no social skills or awareness at all. It's like he has aspergers.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm just glad somebody's sticking it to saban

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.