Herbie the Hater. I like it!

Attachments

• conv_5103.jpg
    conv_5103.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 67

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
Law98gator;n304951 said:
Look, I hate OSU, Herbie, Leyer and the rest of them as much as anyone. I still have some of the game photos and crying buckeye pics in my office. But do you really think we have bragging rights over them? I don't. They have the crystal.

Put it another way, do you think Nebraska has bragging rights over us? I don't. We've won three NCs since 95 and they haven't been relevant since then. I certainly don't care about them. They can talk about how good they used to be all they want.

Does Spurrier or Bowden have bragging rights? Bowden has two National Championships and beat Spurrier more, but the OBC has a national title game beatdown.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Swamped Gator;n305023 said:
Does Spurrier or Bowden have bragging right
SOS obviously. He is a Gator.

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
I'm not sure what their ratings are these days but I quit watching all together when they booted Fowler. Did stop by today just in time to see Dirt Herbstreit pick UGA.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
He'll learn... Eventually... Again...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I hope Herbie goes to jail and becomes Tyrone's bitch

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
In all seriousness, why would you take UGA? They were a dumpster fire and everyone knew it. Didn't they see how they played against Missouri?

:crazy:

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
oxrageous;n305189 said:
In all seriousness, why would you take UGA? They were a dumpster fire and everyone knew it. Didn't they see how they played against Missouri?

It takes a special brand of hater to make that call IMHO. Just looking at the direction each program is trending would have been enough to not pick UGA.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Apparently, a lot of people thought UGA had a good shot. The line dropped all the way down to -1.5 and ESPN's FPI (or whatever the hell its called) only had us at 55% chance to win.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I watched that crap this morning for about 10 minutes during the picks. They had the Phanatic on with them. Above all else, watching Corso was actually painful. He appears brain-damaged and needs to be retired.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly, I never thought we would lose this game. Not because we're any kind of a dominant force, but UGA has absolutely no weapons on offense. Nothing. All we had to do was not turn it over.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
oxrageous;n305189 said:

One local radio guy here in Jax, a gator fan and alum, picked jawja because he felt they had more to play for. I mean, what the hell? I knew we were winning when they announced Farter or whoever as their starting QB. A guy whose career highlight is the spring game.

GatorMD92

Oct 31, 2015
Local radio guy in Jax was not Gator alum nor fan, he is a nole tool. No self respecting Gator would ever pick the dawgs.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
What can you expect from a OSU alum. Besides, my wife says he colors his hair. I can't stand that other fellow Desmond either. In fact, look at all three. You have an FSU nut swinger, a Michigan prima dona who still believes he deserved the Heisman and then Herb. Actually, they and their cronies have worn me out. I turn them all off.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Herbie's gonna nut swing but as Florida becomes more relevant under Mac he'll start his usual suck up BS. He'll probably put UF on upset alert this next weekend against Vandy.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Those three are clowns. The old man is almost bearable pretending to be the Vitale of football. I think Booger Mcfarland and Kevin Carter would do a much better job. Throw in Collinsworth and you have fun team.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I ran into Kirk HerbStreit in a Delta Sky Club in Miami a couple of years ago. He was traveling somewhere with his wife and was in front of me in line to check in at the lounge. I whispered to my wife "hey that guy looks like..." and just then overheard the receptionist say "Enjoy your flight, Mr. Herbstreit!" Yes, in case you're wondering, the guy has the same irresistibly punchable face in person as he has on TV, the only difference is that you realize he's actually about 6'3 and pretty fit, which makes it only slightly less punchable than you had imagined.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole;n305333 said:
the guy has the same irresistibly punchable face in person as he has on TV, the only difference is that you realize he's actually about 6'3 and pretty fit, which makes it only slightly less punchable than you had imagined.

:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.