Kirk Herbstreit the Gata Hater

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I was watching ND and Temple with my son last night and my son said ...what a 'vagina':.. a 6'3" vagina at that

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n305072 said:
He picked us to lose to Kentucky. Nuff said.
Really. He's almost as bad as Dooley.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
TN G8tr;n305329 said:
Herbie's gonna nut swing but as Florida becomes more relevant under Mac he'll start his usual suck up BS. He'll probably put UF on upset alert this next weekend against Vandy.
That's a goodun. :lol2:

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole;n305333 said:
I ran into Kirk HerbStreit in a Delta Sky Club in Miami a couple of years ago. He was traveling somewhere with his wife and was in front of me in line to check in at the lounge. I whispered to my wife "hey that guy looks like..." and just then overheard the receptionist say "Enjoy your flight, Mr. Herbstreit!" Yes, in case you're wondering, the guy has the same irresistibly punchable face in person as he has on TV, the only difference is that you realize he's actually about 6'3 and pretty fit, which makes it only slightly less punchable than you had imagined.
I'm too old, too small, and too smart to punch Herbie. However, I feel the same about Richard Gere and he's more my size.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
21Eiqck.png

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
David Waters - Gators Breakdown (@GatorDave_SEC) tweeted at 5:41 PM on Mon, Oct 14, 2019:
Kirk Herbstreit says on ESPN’s “The College Football Podcast,” he is now picking Florida to win the SEC East.
()

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Well herbie has probably put the KOD on the Gators, but I honestly don;t know what he saw on Sat. nite that makes him think this D can stop any run game right now?

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Well herbie has probably put the KOD on the Gators, but I honestly don;t know what he saw on Sat. nite that makes him think this D can stop any run game right now?
The way LSU’s offense was passing the ball is what made their run game as effective as it was. They spread us out with multiple receivers and ran it.

We were more scared of the pass, so we were going to give up some run yards.

UGay can’t spread us out and run it at us the same way, and they definitely don’t have the passing offense LSU does.

That’s the way I see it anyway.

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

KOD?

Edit - Actually just figured it out...Kiss of Death?

Last edited:

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I’m guess a) he assumes we’ll be healthy for UGA (Greenard and Zuniga would’ve done better than what we trotted out there - not saying we win but we’d at least have had a respectable pass rush) and b) he assumes UGA can’t spread us as thin or operate at the same pace as LSU, two things that shredded the D.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
he assumes UGA can’t spread us as thin or operate at the same pace as LSU, two things that shredded the D.
He is right. They wont spread us w their garbage receivers or operate at a fast pace.

I fear however that they may be able to run it right down our throat at any pace they want.

Last edited:

SGG

Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
He is right. They wont soread us w their garbage receivers or operate at a fast pace.

I fear however that they may be able to run it right down our throat at any pace they want.
It will depend on whether Dr. Pressure adapts to their running scheme.

He did for Auburn, and he mixed some things up in the secondary for LSU, it just didn't work against them.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He did for Auburn, and he mixed some things up in the secondary for LSU, it just didn't work against them.
Sideways running game at Barn vs power running game at Ugly. We match up better vs Barn than power bc of our extremely undersized line and linebackers.

SGG

Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Sideways running game at Barn vs power running game at Ugly. We match up better vs Barn than power bc of our extremely undersized line and linebackers.
That's my fear. I just hope we load the box and dare them to throw, because their passing game is shyt.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Kirk Herbstreit the Gata Hater

Gator Haters are master baiters. But later they see their fate (er) then realize we are the VIP's in the restaurant and they are waiters.....you can smell the fear once more as the feared swamp lizards rise from their 12 year hibernation to lay waste to the southern landscaped shrines of gridiron gallantry.......not an evil genius or Urban Cowboy this time but Dan the Man with a plan to pave roads of pigskin punishment all back to the Sunshine state............

https://video-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v...=9c50848ba6585faed3e1e064e9b172d2&oe=5DA76795

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.