Knock on wood, no off field issues all off season

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
If someone has posted something like this before disregard.
When was the last time we did not have even 1 arrest, suspension or player kicked off the team for a whole off season. I wanted to post this since I joined the board but figured I better wait so I didn't give them a jinx. Are we actually disciplined ?

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Clearly, Muschamp has done a great job cleaning this up. But it matters not if the wins don't start piling up. But once again, appreciate you pointing out the positive.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n34030 said:
Are we actually disciplined ?
We'll find out when the ball is kicked off.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It is nice and he's done a good job on this front.

I wouldn't worry about jinxing it. Seven days before the season starts you can bet they are focused now.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator said:

I wouldn't worry about jinxing it. Seven days before the season starts you can bet they are focused now.
:faint:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator said:

:eek:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
It's all I can do as a fan. I got all of my anger out last year by the Vandy game so I'm ready to start this season.
I know I will probably get clubbed like a baby seal by the Gloomsters for saying this but I like the way Muschamp has handled his players off the field and cleaned things up. I've always held UF in a higher regard than the FSU's, UGA's, USC's and such. Yes , I want the team to win a championship. Until they do though it's nice not to hear all the B.S about our players.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I'd take a strong armed robbery and a stabbing if it meant we beat uga and challenge for the East. J/K, but not really.

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well Tabor did have that little pot thing, guess it's being dismissed if he stays out of trouble. It's also nice we haven't had any academic probations for a while also.But you are right that he's cleaned up the program and fixed it. Now for kick off to see if he's fixed the team.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
sonomagator said:
Well Tabor did have that little pot thing, guess it's being dismissed if he stays out of trouble. It's also nice we haven't had any academic probations for a while also.But you are right that he's cleaned up the program and fixed it. Now for kick off to see if he's fixed the team.
I heard something about that but nothing official. Was it ever confirmed or just a rumor ?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
ufgator812 said:
I'd take a strong armed robbery and a stabbing if it meant we beat uga and challenge for the East. J/K, but not really.
I'd take a couple of drunk and disorderly if we beat the Clowns and Morrisson did a repeat performance of E.J Manuel to the Rapist.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
WM strongly implied there would be an announcement at the appropriate time in response to a direct question w o names in his last presser.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Driskel threw a sandwich at me but it sailed on him.

BTW, yes….ham.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator said:

All right. I don't want to scare anyone. I'll just add that SOS could run a clean program and WIN BIG.

Better?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
ufgator812 said:
I'd really like to see our middle linebacker commit a battery eye gouge to the first three dwag he tackles.

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
sonomagator said:
yeah, he was busted, 1rst offense, diversion and stay out of trouble for I think 6 mos and it's expunged. Guess he had a small bag in his waistband and it fell out when he exited the car, it is what it is.

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68;n34072 said:
WM strongly implied there would be an announcement at the appropriate time in response to a direct question w o names in his last presser.

Yeah, when asked he said " there were no suspensions or academic issues at this time. I will address any at the appropriate time." Don't know if there are gonna be any or if he expects any. Sounds kind of ambiguous to me, but ? :dunno:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Zambo said:
Driskel threw a sandwich at me but it sailed on him.

BTW, yes….ham.
At least he took a shot. Nothing worse than seeming him get sacked with the ham sandwich still in his hand.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I agree that it has been nice. I do feel it is important to have a team with character and I would personally trade that 2008 title for having Aaron Hernandez never have been a Gator.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It has been a nice offseason nothaving to deal with all that. I am sure these guys are really tuned in and ready to get after it. Now that WM has cleared up that issue time to as he says, "shut up and play." Now we the fans say to WM, "shut up and win."

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.