KY Game Roll Call

Phineus Maximus

Founding Member
Thread Killer
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Who's going? Where are you tailgating? Where are your seats? Who wants to meet up?

dphgator96

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Heading out Saturday morning. Hitting up University to catch some of the SC v Ugly game. Section 5 row 62

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sas and I will be there. Tailgate over by the law school. Section 55 row 78. We might be roaming around a bit before tailgating, haven't decided yet.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Driving down from NC for the game. Will be the first game I've been to in over 20 years. Really excited to experience the Swamp again!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
NavetG8r;n47284 said:
Driving down from NC for the game. Will be the first game I've been to in over 20 years. Really excited to experience the Swamp again!

Wow, that's awesome.

Will be there. Probably at the Swamp a few hours before the game. Either Section Section 63 or Section 11. Not sure where I'll be just yet.

Phineus Maximus

Founding Member
Thread Killer
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen said:
Sas and I will be there. Tailgate over by the law school. Section 55 row 78. We might be roaming around a bit before tailgating, haven't decided yet.
Would like to meet y'all in person. I swear, I'm not that obnoxious. Phan even lets me in his RV around his kids every now and then. :wink:

Phineus Maximus

Founding Member
Thread Killer
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r said:
Where are you going to be pregame? I would love to meet you, also.

Phineus Maximus

Founding Member
Thread Killer
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator said:
NavetG8r;n47284 said:

Wow, that's awesome.

Will be there. Probably at the Swamp a few hours before the game. Either Section Section 63 or Section 11. Not sure where I'll be just yet.
I usually park around 19th and 3rd, a few blocks away. I was at the Swamp for Bama a couple of years ago. It was an aboslute cluster****, but still a lot of fun.

G8RNGA

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I'll be there. Season tix in Sec 13. Tailgate all over.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r said:
Well now, you're asking someone who hasn't been to Gainesville in over 20 years, closer to 30 if you want to know the truth. It's been more than that since I walked the UF campus as a student so when SQ says "by the law school" I am lost. I know where the stadium is, and the huge parking lot outside the north end zone between university avenue and the stadium where people used to tailgate, assuming that still exists? I know where the old commuter lot was by the O Dome, not sure if that even still exists after all this time. So meeting up with anyone would require a location my GPS can find unless it's someplace like "outside gate 3" or something like that. :lol: I'll be sitting in section 325, row 27 in the North end zone wearing my blue GatorChatter T-shirt because it's the only Gator shirt I own. I had to throw away all my old ones when I outgrew them and you don't find Gator apparel in North Carolina. I'd love to meet anyone on this board but it would take some pretty detailed meeting plans I think. I'm game if anyone else is!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Phineus Maximus;n47247 said:
Who's going? Where are you tailgating? Where are your seats? Who wants to meet up?

I don't know if we can quote or reply to comments below our post, so I'm doing it this way. Yeah, I was at the Swamp before the 2011 Alabama game as well. Ridiculously packed as always on gameday. Not sure if you remember, but there was a former Alabama DB (late 90s teams) hanging out and drinking there. Super obnoxious, tons of smack talk, and just generally a drunk d-bag. Long and short, he apparently decided to continue his activities after the game at the players tunnel and was the guy Easley punched. Fortunately no charges or suspension, and DE did what all of us had wanted to do the entire afternoon.:lol:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n47284 said:

Why so long? What gives?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Making the first of my annual tirps to the Mecca (BHG@ FF) from TN. Sec 21 / N End Zone. Would meet up with anyone who would like to. Why not s specific location outside BHG approx. 90 min prior to kick?? Outside one of the gates?

Mudd

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
NavetG8r;n47284 said:

Wow Navet I'm jealous that you get to walk into that place for the 1st time in a long time. I remember when I was in my teens I didn't get to go to the games for years between 9-17, so when I did get back to a game that 1st time feeling hit me again as I walked out in the stands. OH MAN!!! I miss that feeling the chills, goose bump, sights and sounds. If you walk out a few mins before the team runs out of the tunnel and see all that orange and blue with lights on and the sun setting, wow it's like heaven on earth. I only go once a year but I love every min. of that 1 day.
:chomp:

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I have to work that day. So I'll be racing into the stadium at kickoff. I'll have just enough time to slam 2/3 beers on the walk to the stadium.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator