Kylie Irving: The Earth is Flat

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Barry was limping off the court in the last few minutes, and to my knowledge didn't return. I didn't see coach say anything about it. Anybody hear anything ?

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
that stood for 100 years until Einstein got involved and showed that both particle theory and wave theory were copacetic. When I went to UF EE school we were taught both because both have their applications.

Most people think Einstein won his Nobel prize for all his relativity theory work... but he actually won it for exactly what you are talking about: the photoelectric effect.

biggator6

Oct 2, 2014
..and some dumbass athlete still thinks the world is flat., we have powerful people pushing to get evolutionary biology out of school.. and astronauts have to punch deniers.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
..and some dumbass athlete still thinks the world is flat., we have powerful people pushing to get evolutionary biology out of school.. and astronauts have to punch deniers.

'Ol Buzz had a lot more patience than I would have. If that were me that video would have been about 10 seconds long. :lol:

I am constantly amazed by the people who choose to believe in conspiracies that would be 10 times harder to pull off than the actual thing they disbelieve.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Every time you take a piss, right? :grin:
No, Retardo Mantalbon.

hqdefault.jpg

Silicon atoms on a silicon chip taken with a scanning tunneling microscope
silicon-atoms-of-a-silicon-chip-imaged-with-a-scanning-tunneling-microscope-B71199.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Did you know George Washington Carver made the first computer from a peanut? FROM A PEANUT!!!!

0.jpg

Last edited:

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

So.....the plan is simple, even though I think he's been lying to everyone for 30+ years; if he swears on the Bible I'll finally know the truth?
Smh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.