Lame Kiffin tries to make excuses for his horrible recruiting; cries about NIL

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Even if you factor in him flipping that asshat QB from us, his current class is an absolute disaster - largely because the guy despises recruiting.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Almost half of his team this summer wasn't on the roster last year. :lol:

I'm wondering if teaching such a large number of players a new system every year is starting to get a bit annoying. Until he can start bringing in better recruiting classes, he's stuck with this strategy if he wants to compete.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
We still have tards on here that pine for that loser.

Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
He has to be one of the most awkward speakers I’ve ever seen. He tries to mimic Saban with a lot of his mannerisms and hand gestures and just comes across as uncomfortable and d-baggy.

Also, I really wish these knuckleheads would stop with the “I’m happy to see the players get paid, I am all for that” routine, while at the same time complaining about how the system is going so far. It was always going to go this way and anyone with more than 3 brain cells understood that. It’s no different than the trans thing. Either you’re too stupid to see the obvious—in which case, you shouldn’t be speaking on the matter—or you’re disingenuously trying to be cool by saying you’re for something, knowing full well that the the reality is there’s no way to adequately regulate it. Just state that you’re against it which is ultimately what you really want to say but lack the balls to, or shut up altogether. The whole thing is embarrassing.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I'm not going to pull up the articles now, but I have read the Ole Miss writers. When he first got to there, he was visiting every high school and speaking with the coaches. Now, those coaches say they never see him any more. He can recruit when he puts in the effort. He isn't putting in the effort. Let that be a lesson to anyone who decides they'd like him playing for God's team in Gainesville. I want a CBN who goes hard on the trail every single year. I don't want a Mullinz or Kitten who works hard one moment and sits in his office the next.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
He has to be one of the most awkward speakers I’ve ever seen. He tries to mimic Saban with a lot of his mannerisms and hand gestures and just comes across as uncomfortable and d-baggy.

Also, I really wish these knuckleheads would stop with the “I’m happy to see the players get paid, I am all for that” routine, while at the same time complaining about how the system is going so far. It was always going to go this way and anyone with more than 3 brain cells understood that. It’s no different than the trans thing. Either you’re too stupid to see the obvious—in which case, you shouldn’t be speaking on the matter—or you’re disingenuously trying to be cool by saying you’re for something, knowing full well that the the reality is there’s no way to adequately regulate it. Just state that you’re against it which is ultimately what you really want to say but lack the balls to, or shut up altogether. The whole thing is embarrassing.
He needs a hair stylist too.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
He has 17 recruits - 4 four-stars and 13 three-stars. That's horrific.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The only thing Kiffy has ever supposedly had going for him was his reputation for putting up points on offense. That's how he lands good QB's and WR's from time to time. However, why would a top DEFENSIVE player ever commit to him? There's no reason to, which is why they don't. He couldn't care less about that side of the ball. He's the Bizarro Will Muschamp.

He's also always looking to be hired away quickly, so he half-asses everything after the first year. I'm sure he thought he'd be gone from Mississippi by now, so he hasn't bothered to hit the trails.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
He has 17 recruits - 4 four-stars and 13 three-stars. That's horrific.

That’s actually pretty standard for OM recruiting over the years, minus the few years where they were blatantly engaging in pay for play, the very activity he’s deriding in this speech.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
That’s actually pretty standard for OM recruiting over the years, minus the few years where they were blatantly engaging in pay for play, the very activity he’s deriding in this speech.
Was thinking the same. It ain't good, and definitely ain't good in the SEC, but it's pretty standard for ole pisser, minus the hookers and bags of cash.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yes, "over the years" but Kiffin was supposed to be a premier coach players were going to be flocking to play for. We had (and still do have) members here that bust a nut when they see his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.