Lame Kiffin tries to make excuses for his horrible recruiting; cries about NIL

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
The things I remember about the Lame Kitten is that hot wife of his and the way he fired his own father. Kind of cool the way USC canned him on the airport tarmac and told him to find his own way home!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The things I remember about the Lame Kitten is that hot wife of his and the way he fired his own father. Kind of cool the way USC canned him on the airport tarmac and told him to find his own way home!
His hot wife left him a decade ago.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Kiffin's offense hit 711 yards on lsu last night. with 2:38 left and a long field to score he ran the ball over and over. Dart is a pretty good QB. Is it true he has 3 Five Star QBs on the roster.......

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

711 yards and 50+ pernts?

IMG_7639.gif

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Kiffin's offense hit 711 yards on lsu last night. with 2:38 left and a long field to score he ran the ball over and over. Dart is a pretty good QB. Is it true he has 3 Five Star QBs on the roster.......
Unreal. If we played LSU yesterday we might have 350 total yards and 150 would come in the last quarter playing catch up, with some sense of urgency.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
And just remember, halfkiff did this with garbage crootin classes and a room temp IQ, at least according to some here.

Room temp IQ would put up 50 on potaters without breaking a sweat.

SECund2nun

Oct 13, 2018
While Lane was not my top choice in our last few coaching searches, he was on my list as a backup candidate. People act like he is trash, but he has grown into a very good coach. He is 27-14 at a much harder job at Ole Miss while Billy is 9-9 here lol. He is 22-9 since his first season at Ole Miss. He has already had a 10-3 season and he will probably 10 or more wins this season. He also runs a fun explosive offense unlike our bonehead caveman ball control offense that gets derailed by just one penalty. While he is not the strongest recruiter, people are over blowing the issue. You think he can bring in top classes at Ole Miss of all schools?? especially in the NIL era? No one can. He would recruit well at Florida, especially since he hires good staffs. He was known as a good recruiter while he was an assistant at USC and he recruited well in the one season he was at Tennessee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.