La'Mical Perine: Touble in the RB room?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Since when do the running backs get their own room?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
He sounds like a baby even if he’s trying not to.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He sounds like a baby even if he’s trying not to.
He got 216 likes and 31 retweets for venting like a baby. Twitter is the greatest thing that never happened to emotional development.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Lagoon is drunk earlier than usual.

I hope Mullen reprimands him for that embarrassing tweet.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Perine whiffed on some huge blocks Last year. We will see if he’s improved this year.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You can't give Peerine the ball only twice when he runs it once for 24 yards breaking tackles repeatedly. Wake the fck up, coach.

Any of the RBs would have had the long run Perine had with how that team sold out to the other side on that play. Davis might not be 100% yet but he is much better than Perine when he is.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Our RB situation could not be better unless Emmit starting and Fred was his back up.......let me amend that..........and we had a few Lomas Browns and Phil Bromleys and at least one Pouncey

Last edited:

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
I’ll say it again....we are overreacting to 1 game with limited carries for all. They are all really good

Scarlett is proven. His last season he gained 900 yards splitting time.

Davis is proven and didn’t show any hesitation coming back from the injury.

Perine led the SEC in broken tackles last year (at least I think I read that). He is solid and consistent.

Pierce may well be the best of the lot. He’s a stud and will only get better. Punishing, powerful runner.

Lemons is probably the best breakaway threat of all of them. His upside is crazy. He took a little longer to learn the offense and the nuances of the position. But this kid can tote the rock. He’s probably most likely to transfer.

Clement I haven’t seen much of but I hear he has the capability of being a top back as well.

Any and all of them could have a great year if they get the ball. But running backs need carries so eventually DM is going to have to sit some very talented players. It’s too bad...I really like every one of them.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I admire the fact that Lagoon takes nothing but accusations of alcohol abuse and rarely engages it. The guy isn't a drunk - maybe you guys should consider giving it a rest.

leogator

May 5, 2018
We have a lot of RBs which is a good problem to have for the team but it might bruise some egos in that they have to share carries. On the other hand they don't get beat down like Alabama's running backs with nothing left when they go to the NFL.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Heck, Mullen may have to go all hurry-up offense to keep that many RBs happy.??

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Davis might not be 100% yet but he is much better than Perine when he is.
I like Davis too but would have to slightly disagree with this. Davis has better burst and breakaway speed but isn't as well rounded. Perine has a little better inside running ability, good hands and blocks a little better IMO..

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
I admire the fact that Lagoon takes nothing but accusations of alcohol abuse and rarely engages it. The guy isn't a drunk - maybe you guys should consider giving it a rest.
You don't like comedy?

You're getting pretty defensive about a joke(that wasn't aimed at you).
Calm down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator