Lane Kiffin signs extension

ted

Aug 24, 2019
Triggers? Is that it your triggered? I think its much deeper than that.:uhoh:
I am not triggered, the mere recognition that Kiffin is building a program at Oxford TRIGGERS many on this board. It’s hilarious that he evokes such a visceral negative reaction, he is the Trump of college football

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Why would a mediocre coach that has zero chance of ever coaching the team I love trigger me? I could care less. I dont care if he was a championship caliber coach. It just doesnt matter. You are continuously triggered in every other post that many people dont like your boyfriend.

ted

Aug 24, 2019
Why would a mediocre coach that has zero chance of ever coaching the team I love trigger me? I could care less. I dont care if he was a championship caliber coach. It just doesnt matter. You are continuously triggered in every other post that many people dont like your boyfriend.
Sure thing

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It Has been posted by many on this board that Kiffin is a no talent ass clown that hates recruiting, can’t win a big game, will never win consistently, will never survive in the now nonexistent SEC West, has been fired from every job he has ever had, will never win a national championship, will never coach at Florida, and the only reason anyone would want him as our coach is that our last four coaches have been dog **** and LK looks brilliant by comparison. I don’t care what the future holds for Mr. Kiffin, I just hope that the vast majority of this group takes their meds next December when Ole Miss is in the CFP and UF is completing their 4th straight losing season.
Jesus, just head to the Ole Miss boards already. You're an embarrassment.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Of course I am an embarrassment
We get it, you love Kiffy. He'll never ever, ever, EVER win a title of any kind. The "building" he's supposedly doing in Mississippi just peaked this season. He ain't winning ten games next year and he sure as hell isn't making the playoffs.

If we wanted to keep winning meaningless 10 game seasons, we could have just hung on to Butters.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
It’s truly embarrassing that we have so many Gators dreaming of mediocrity. I don’t know if we’ve hit bottom yet, but we can’t be far when a large portion of our fan base is jacking off at the thought of hiring that retard.
Embarrassed Tom And Jerry GIF
Well in their defense, mediocrity is as far as the moon is from us right now...

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I am not a Kitten fan, but I do recognize what he is doing and how he is doing it. Interesting in how the narrative has changed on Kitten given what he has done at Ole Piss. Many many of our transient fan base when wishing for a HC put as Criteria #'s1-5 an Offensive Minded Coach, and really care little about much else. So Kitten would fit that bill. And the way CFB is these days Kitten has been able to do that with a lot of roster turnover each year and showing you do not always need to get "your" guys and develop them over time.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I wish we were making the same moves in the portal this year that lame kitten is making. Just saying...

But UF will never hire him no matter what happens, which I guess is a good thing in the end. I think he is a guy that can get you close enough to see and smell it but always just far away to never touch or taste it. A Mark Richt type.

We haven't even been able to see or smell it in so long we got peeps here drooling over him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.