Larry Fedora better than Mullen for new UF head coach?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
is this the point where I get to post all the coaches who don't have losing conference records and all the coordinators who don't finish a hundred again?

I remember some people got mad the last time I posted the list of people with better resumes than Dan Mullen.

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
is this the point where I get to post
Yes. So what salary should we currently offer your choice Fedora? He looks very available. If you post that list maybe we can get your boy Fedora at under $8 million/year while he is 0-2 for the season and before has to play UCF.

Last edited:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Mac would still be destroying the program if we listened to the Professor.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Did he say Fedora? I don’t remember that being a big name. Mullen is doing a good job right now.

So I’m not sure the point of this thread?

Back when we had a chance there were a lot of coaches we should’be tried to nail down first.

Frost, Chip, Babers, Peterson, Norvello.

Other than just being a flaming thread targeting one poster – I’m not sure the point of it.

that is the point, byrdman is just doing his usual

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Has byrdman been drinking again?

giphy.gif

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
that is the point, byrdman is just doing his usual
Ox said that Donkey's choice was Fedora. I had no idea who Donkey was pushing. Did you want Fedora back then Douglas?

I think Mullen is a much better fit for UF than Fedora.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm with j on this one...... no point to this post.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You guys done fellating Law?

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
I’m kind of a big picture guy, so I’m trying to boil this down to the point the bird man is trying to make. Here goes.

We should be happy we hired a guy who has already proven he can’t beat Kentucky in the Swamp and who’s never won anything as a head coach, because we could have hired someone even worse.

Does that about cover it?

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
I’m kind of a big picture guy, so I’m trying to boil this down to the point the bird man is trying to make. Here goes.

We should be happy we hired a guy who has already proven he can’t beat Kentucky in the Swamp and who’s never won anything as a head coach, because we could have hired someone even worse.

Not really YL.

Our self proclaimed expert (Donkey) on who UF should have chosen wanted a guy who is very questionable.

Donkey didn't get his way so he has posted 1,000s of posts against the coach who was basically the best coach who had a mutual interest in UF and was available. He complains non stop about a coach who has started out better than the coach he wanted.

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

A little bit of an intonation issue, but otherwise spot on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator