LB Matt Rolin leaves team

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Don't forget about Wilson,Maye,Cox,Ivie,and Anzalone :lol:
Pretty sure Anzalone got s medical RS for last year and still has 2 years left - if he can stay healthy. Also, no guarantee Q makes the jump. But yeah, next years D will be challenged - hopefully the O is much improved to compensate.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty sure Anzalone got s medical RS for last year and still has 2 years left - if he can stay healthy. Also, no guarantee Q makes the jump. But yeah, next years D will be challenged - hopefully the O is much improved to compensate.

Double edged sword here my friend. If Anzalone has a good year he is almost a sure fire bet to enter the draft. Especially given his injury concern combined with the fact he should be graduating in the spring. If he gets dinged again he likely will not be of much use in 17' anyway, given the way he has been snakebit with injuries. Regardless I wouldn't expect much of anything from him after this season.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Thats right Bart. I heard he was rehabbing with Matt Patchan and they're both expected to return by opening day.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well, this confirms it, because if he was on the roster, he'd have been on those injury reports.

bazinga-with-sheldon-tshirt-logo-hr.jpg

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Goldkamp is a member of this board but he hasn't visited for a year and a half. My emails to him to drop by went ignored.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Goldkamp is a member of this board but he hasn't visited for a year and a half. My emails to him to drop by went ignored.
His bosses probably told him he had to stop spending time with the competition.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Probably joined to see if it would be competition for 247 or if he could get some subscribers.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Not really worried by this. Sure, it hurts us from a number's standpoint, but we will typically play only 2 linebackers the majority of the time and a few of the young guys like KJ, Reese, or Joseph will contribute a lot. We can't afford to lose any more bodies at LB before the season however.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I call BS. LB depth is an issue.

Right Trex, Goldcamp is a denier. A doctrinal denier in prominent exposure can be sacrilege.

... like in my research in the Scriptures' history where the headline in the Biblical Times read :
"Thomas Picked Up For Questioning".

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Allegedly Moon,Reese,Joesph and Jackson all passed him on the depth chart so it's not a big loss. BTW...Dude quit on the team...so screw him!

1. I hope you're right about the newer guys.

2. I would agree with your stance if he were transferring to another school. However, after 2 ACLs and a herniated disc, I think your response is rather d-baggish.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
but we will typically play only 2 linebackers the majority of the time
Welcome back, Hev. Post more, brother.

I think we've played nickel (and dime) out of necessity not design. ATM and Mizzu are the only teams in this conference that deserve a nickel defense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator