LB Matt Rolin leaves team

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah the piss poor 3 stars that we recruited this past cycle surpassed the former 4-star top 150 player Rolin...can't make this stuff up lol.

Yeah. The former 4* who had two torn ACLs and did not want to play football anymore according to coach Mac.

Context helps.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Goldkamp is a member of this board but he hasn't visited for a year and a half. My emails to him to drop by went ignored.
Any chance alboverdi would do a recruiting podcast with you now that he's not with the sun?

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This is from seccountry.com

On redshirt-junior LB Matt Rolin leaving the program: “He’s kind of lost the love the game. He’s going to stay and graduate and should be done actually this semester if he chooses to use his time right. That’s kind of the goal for him, for the right reasons. He wasn’t really into it and he saw he was taking some reps from some young guys who are showing promise. For him an the injuries he’s had he’s just (decided) that maybe there’s something else in his life.”

I'm glad he plans on finishing his degree...hopefully this semester.

Yankeetown

Gator MBA '84
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
Any Gator who sacrifices to the tune of 2 ACLs deserves our respect and the benefit of our deference to his making the right decision for himself.

My .02.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.