LDR's shoulder surgery

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Del Rio is going to be slinging it all over the field next year due to that surgery.

Oh, and glad neither freshman received any playing time this year. No need to gain experience.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Del Rio is going to be slinging it all over the field next year due to that surgery.

Oh, and glad neither freshman received any playing time this year. No need to gain experience.

Hey we just do the plug and play method...Maybe there is another p5 bench warmer out there who will transfer to us....

With that said not a knock on AA....He gave us everything he had, it just wasn't much

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You guys forget that LDR himself had zero snaps when the season started. Once Franks and Allen get on the field, you will see why AA was out there instead.

I hope Toney surprises us. I wont be surprised to see him splitting time w Franks on the second team next year and maybe having a few packages specifically for him.

Last edited:

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Del Rio will only be holding a clipboard next year nothing else, even Mac knows he fu*ked up by chasing off Grier. Maybe one of the freshman will step up, who knows.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Has Mac ever started a freshman or RS freshman?

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Del Rio will only be holding a clipboard next year nothing else, even Mac knows he fu*ked up by chasing off Grier. Maybe one of the freshman will step up, who knows.
You have more faith that I about Hee Haw's learning ability. He seems a little slow on the uptake to me.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We'll have to see if Mac has learned by then. But to me it's pretty simple go with the new guys. It's time to move forward and build them.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
You have more faith that I about Hee Haw's learning ability. He seems a little slow on the uptake to me.

Mac can feel the pressure mounting on him and knows that the fan base wants to see a drastic improvement in the offense next year. That ain't gonna come with Del Rio. Even Mac knows that. I don't have a ton of faith in Mac right now, just reading the tea leaves. Seems pretty obvious to most Gator fans.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mac can feel the pressure mounting on him and knows that the fan base wants to see a drastic improvement in the offense next year. That ain't gonna come with Del Rio.
I'd bet exactly the opposite way.

Butters just isn't very bright. He thinks Nusschump and LDR are doing a fine job.

GatorAuthor

Bringing Prestige Worldwide
Feb 24, 2016
He'll get a splinter from that clipboard and will go with a walk-on.
Really can't bash the guy as being soft or injury prone, can (should) we? I forget exactly how/when he hurt the shoulder, but that shot to his knee was the real deal. Cheap shot and not his fault.

The Shady Grove Gator

Relapsed Wise-Ass
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Really can't bash the guy as being soft or injury prone, can (should) we? I forget exactly how/when he hurt the shoulder, but that shot to his knee was the real deal. Cheap shot and not his fault.
True, but the fact that he is ineffective as a QB and the fact that he whines often, and on social media for all to hear, is.

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015
LDR was mediocre, but not terrible at the beginning of the season. It looks to me like he played the last couple of games with the injury and thus achieved the much-deserved nickname of noodle arm. I find it disturbing that LDR didn't think it was important to let the coaches know he couldn't throw, and even more disturbing that it took so long for the coaching staff to notice.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I remember watching a movie where a little boy hurt his elbow and had surgery. After the surgery he became a pitcher in the majors. Maybe something weird like that will happen to LDR and he'll come out of the surgery with a cannon for an arm. We can dream, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator