LDR's shoulder surgery

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
I remember watching a movie where a little boy hurt his elbow and had surgery. After the surgery he became a pitcher in the majors. Maybe something weird like that will happen to LDR and he'll come out of the surgery with a cannon for an arm. We can dream, right?
"Rookie of the Year"

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
LDR was mediocre, but not terrible at the beginning of the season. It looks to me like he played the last couple of games with the injury and thus achieved the much-deserved nickname of noodle arm. I find it disturbing that LDR didn't think it was important to let the coaches know he couldn't throw, and even more disturbing that it took so long for the coaching staff to notice.

I think he could throw since it was his non throwing shoulder. He just has a weak arm and got away with it against the lower teams. I remember in that N Texas game before the hit watching some of his throws thinking he was damn lucky that wasn't a decent SEC defense.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Hey we just do the plug and play method...Maybe there is another p5 bench warmer out there who will transfer to us....

With that said not a knock on AA....He gave us everything he had, it just wasn't much

Maybe Treon or Grier are willing to transfer back?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.