Leghumper Prediction Thread

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
31-24 Gators

I just have a hunch that the dogs really won't have their heads in the game.

hump-bulldog-2.gif
I know it's a bulldwag, but..... we've all been there, bro.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Gators come out fired up for this one; defense pressures Fromm and gets a few turnovers--a pick 6 and a fumble recovery which leads to another TD.
The running game is solid with Scarlett and Perine combining close to 200 yards. Franks is focused throughout the game and throws for 250 + with two TDs.
Final score Gators 38 buttsniffers 20.
:chomp:
i like all of that, but no Pierce in the 4th?

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Key here is IF Kirby plays Fields a lot. We have lots of tape on Fromm but how much on Fields?
Smart says Fields can run his offense, We don't know.
Conversely We can run Trask who UGA has ZERO tape on, Sort of like UA played Tua in the NC game against UGA,,, UGA had zero tape on tua and had no idea how to D him.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
For some reason I can't fully explain, I just don't think as much of Jawja as some apparently do. I know they have a lot of highly regarded athletes, but I just am not impressed by their play or their coaching. I think we'll win, and maybe by a lot. The score I pulled out of my vivid imagination is 33-24.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Key here is IF Kirby plays Fields a lot. We have lots of tape on Fromm but how much on Fields?
Conversely We can run Trask who UGA has ZERO tape on, Sort of like UA played Tua in the NC game against UGA,,, UGA had zero tape on tua and had no idea how to D him.
IT’s important that we counter every Fields series with an immediate Trask response. Having Trask and Pierce on the Bench is like having Superman and Aquaman just sitting there doing nothing.

Gators win btw. 34-27

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
UGaY doesn't have the defense of the running backs they had last year, plus their WRs are not that good. Yes they have two very good RBs, but without a WR core to strtch the filed, I belive we can stop the run and force them to throw the ball. That makes them play to our strength, and we cause a lot of sacks and turnovers,

:chomp: 48
UGLY 17

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
We don't even need to play the game. The mullet wrapper aka Gainesville Sun had bothnofntheir "experts" pick us to lose

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

I just don't think Mullen is going to go to Trask, for any length of the game, unless Felipe gets hurt. It would be clever, however, for Mullen to pull that out of his hat for one or two series.

In any case, they will try to establish Holyfield (face it, he wouldn't have as much hype if it weren't for his father) and Swift, who true to his name, is faster than Holyfield. If we shut down the run, we win, because I am just not sold on Fromm, who gets antsy under a rush, and he doesn't have a large stable of receivers to throw to.

Up here in Jawja, none of the Puppy fans are aware of the quality of our RBs - IMHO, Jordan S >= Holyfield, and Perine is a whole different kind of player (run & catch) that, at least their fans, are not expecting. Up here, you'd think that Holyfield was the 2nd coming of Herschel.

They also think that there's no FG kicker in America better than their Blankenship. Wait til they see Evan.

I think we win, on a late Evan FG, 24-21, shocking them, kind of like we did back in 2003.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I predict this......For the first time in a good number of years I will be thoroughly jacked up and have no less than 10-12 beers in me when this glorious theme song rolls around...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator