Leon Orr... WTF

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Good for Muschamp, poor on Orr. Hope he can learn from it but it should be a tough road back

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
An announcer said Orr complained to WM about not starting. What a "real" HC says is "Leon, you are part of this team. You'll wait on the bench with teammates in case injury or such makes you needed." That's being a smart CEO.
Something good could happen with Leon there. Nothing but bad goes with casting him out.

This reminds me of hothead Muschamp agreeing with guys who mentioned transferring. (Christian is TE we could use now.)

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yep they were saying this in the pregame broadcast.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
What's the big deal starting? They have a pretty busy rotation on the line.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I wouldn't stand for this if I was Orr. I'd transfer and play the last 3 games of next year for someone else

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@NickdelaTorreGC: Will Muschamp said Leon Orr is no longer part of the team. "He left out football team on gameday." #Gators

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Mind blowing. Isn't he a 5th year senior?

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What a pussy move by Orr good riddance. Doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure out why he lost his starting spot.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
We have WRs enjoying blocking for an entire game. We have a starting QB benched, but being a solid teammate and helping his replacement. Team seems to have a nice unselfish chemistry going. Coach absolutely did the right thing.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Wow! What a selfish prick! I hope he's "kicked off the team" (as one of the other posters pointed out). Don't need this kind of selfishness. Almost as bad as Muschamp sticking w/ "his" guy at QB for most of the season!

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;n100898 said:
We have WRs enjoying blocking for an entire game. We have a starting QB benched, but being a solid teammate and helping his replacement. Team seems to have a nice unselfish chemistry going. Coach absolutely did the right thing.

:exactly:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n100856 said:
I wouldn't stand for this if I was Orr. I'd transfer and play the last 3 games of next year for someone else
Exactly. He can just take a medical redshirt just because he wants one.

His feelings were hurt. I'm sure Concrete is working on the paperwork as we speak.

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n100960 said:
Exactly. He can just take a medical redshirt just because he wants one.
Has he ever had back spasms

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n100759 said:
An announcer said Orr complained to WM about not starting. What a "real" HC says is "Leon, you are part of this team. You'll wait on the bench with teammates in case injury or such makes you needed." That's being a smart CEO.
Something good could happen with Leon there. Nothing but bad goes with casting him out.

This reminds me of hothead Muschamp agreeing with guys who mentioned transferring. (Christian is TE we could use now.)

I totallly agree. That would have been a constructive way to handle it.

Steve Russel just said Orr was told he would play in second series, and Russel either said it wasn't good enough, or said if it wasn't good enough......and then said he was sent home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.