URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
A great poet once said:

Tellin' me to be positive, how am I 'posed to be positive
When I don't see schit positive? You know what I'm sayin'?
I rap about schit around me, schit I see
You know what I'm sayin'? Right now, I'm tired of everything

fischerwood

Wake me when we fix this mess
Sep 5, 2014
3 plays made the difference. The opening 70 yard TD, the penalty with two #3’s and the deflected interception. Overall the defense played well against a ranked team on the road.
Kintuky was ranked? Where??

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Utah also looked inept on Friday night.....I honestly think our game with UT was their WTF game for this year. In reality folks there is just almost nothing to be positive about and I think were looking 5-7 right in the eye....if there is a rash of injuries, well.....

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Utah also looked inept on Friday night.....I honestly think our game with UT was their WTF game for this year. In reality folks there is just almost nothing to be positive about and I think were looking 5-7 right in the eye....if there is a rash of injuries, well.....

5 is a stretch. Vandy gets us 4 but then who?

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Im Out Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Posting this at halftime, hope i regret it. Doubt I will.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The positives are the recruiting. We will never be better than fourth or fifth in the conference without the recruiting. We now have the best recruiting we’ve had in over a decade.

They need to be better in the portal. They did well on the defensive side, but not in the OL transfers. George is not good. And I’m not sure about Mazzucca. He’s either not good or he still hurt.

Regardless, we need to focus all of our portal efforts on OL.

We should be much better next year. And we should beat teams we should beat. BUT we’re still two years from competing with SEC heavyweights.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Other good news? We’re playing FSU at home. FSU would drop 50 on us if we were playing there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.