Let's go after Pinkel

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n115616 said:
Coming from biggest muschamp nutswinger on the board. Your credibility is garbage
:burn:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n115616 said:
Coming from biggest muschamp nutswinger on the board. Your credibility is garbage

Or the guy who has been on board with Muschamp's impending termination since the Missouri game, and the guy who understands that you don't replace a one-sided coach with another one-sided coach. It's common sense.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n115620 said:
Or the guy who has been on board with Muschamp's impending termination since the Missouri game, and the guy who understands that you don't replace a one-sided coach with another one-sided coach. It's common sense.

I was a bit harsh. I publicly apologize. I like sasquash and his opinion is just as credible as anyone's

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n115425 said:
T Gator in 5,4,3,2 to tell us how all of the injuries this year have contributed to his 6 game losing streak....

Actually, if you're referring to Gundy, he is in the midst of a FIVE game losing streak, which will probably be six after Stoops gets through with him on December 6th. Not sure I want that.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
SavannahGator;n115641 said:
Actually, if you're referring to Gundy, he is in the midst of a FIVE game losing streak, which will probably be six after Stoops gets through with him on December 6th. Not sure I want that.

I think your right. I was just busting T's balls about Gundy.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n115637 said:
I was a bit harsh. I publicly apologize. I like sasquash and his opinion is just as credible as anyone's

Besides there are a few that are clearly still coddling Mushchimp's nuggets. Chimp is still buried to the hilt down Coach9's throat.

BTW Coach9 was last seen at the Uhaul store cutting the tires of all the trucks. He'll stop this one way or another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.