Local Media starting to turn on Napier: Spurrier speaks

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If he wins, those bootlickers will immediately return to kissing his ass, and you know it. Napier does too. Our "local press" is an embarrassment and always has been, even in the championship seasons. Hell, Pat Dooley was the face of Gator journalism for YEARS. Ouch.

Seriously, Billy telling the media he hired a guy to be coach of the coaches? As if we didn't already suspect we were paying these clowns to learn on the job.

He really does need a PR team to cover his tracks. He's that clueless.

Gator CPA

Nov 16, 2015
Hopefully Napier is making reservations....

Move GIF by Western Illinois University

Gator CPA

Nov 16, 2015
This is a pretty big deal. He supposedly sent out communication to his coaching staff to un-follow any gator media that is criticizing him.

They said that this move means his coaching tenure here is coming to an end. They said this is a common denominator that happens with all coaching staffs that are failing. They referred to it as circling the wagons.

This is a pretty startling rebuke of him.

(it looks like it will not show a still shot of the YouTube video. Just click the link to watch it on YouTube.)

My hate for Napier went exponential when he blocked me on "X" for calling him an incompetent moron!

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
I was blocked on X as well for simply asking how the hell did they not know about the $13,000,000 chit show with what’s his name that put the NCAA on our ass
They getting mighty sensitive over there.
Somebitch would get an aneurism if he ever logged on to Chatter

Gator CPA

Nov 16, 2015
I was blocked on X as well for simply asking how the hell did they not know about the $13,000,000 chit show with what’s his name that put the NCAA on our ass
They getting mighty sensitive over there.
Somebitch would get an aneurism if he ever logged on to Chatter

He would run into this immediately... :lol:

Angry Half Baked GIF

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I clicked on the link just after it was originally posted and turned it off after 5 minutes. I just want to how anyone could even make it to the 45 minute mark to see this? Holy crap this show is worse the product on the field!

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I cannot listen to anything involving Buddy Martin. Did he say anything that stated that Billy Taggert is an awful game coach, or did he draw upon a myriad of excuses that all he needs is the very best players and he would win?

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gotta agree with @78 , hiring a coach to coach the coaches…how can you not think that is not only going to be picked to pieces but also paint you as an even bigger idiot than most were already thinking? The total lack of awareness alone is staggering. But who could blame him for jumping on the offer to coach the Gators? As most really know, the real culprits are Stricklin, Foley, and the last prez who let these clowns offer the job to Napier. We’ve all joked about the fumigation needed in Athletics/Administration but it’s got to happen soon. UF Athletics is being run like a K-Mart. Beyond dumb.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Gotta agree with @78 , hiring a coach to coach the coaches…how can you not think that is not only going to be picked to pieces but also paint you as an even bigger idiot than most were already thinking? The total lack of awareness alone is staggering. But who could blame him for jumping on the offer to coach the Gators? As most really know, the real culprits are Stricklin, Foley, and the last prez who let these clowns offer the job to Napier. We’ve all joked about the fumigation needed in Athletics/Administration but it’s got to happen soon. UF Athletics is being run like a K-Mart. Beyond dumb.
Time for a blue light special

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator