Looking forward to having you all in SL, UT

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
My alma mater made the ladies dance for the second time ever and flies out there tomorrow morning to play the Utes Friday. Hopefully we make them soil their temple garments.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
My alma mater made the ladies dance for the second time ever and flies out there tomorrow morning to play the Utes Friday. Hopefully we make them soil their temple garments.

I’ll be pulling for your girls. Hope they crush them like 28-6 or something. Complete dominance.

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
I’ve decided I’m back in and will be attending the game there. Any tips on traffic stops, just in case? I’m part of the Sovereign Movement and am pretty rigid about my rights. Thanks in advance.

If you stumble upon a comedy club while out there, I highly recommend you walk in and audition....

UteManX

Banned
BANNED
Aug 29, 2022
Wrong school. The Jesus Jammie’s are worn in Prozacistan at byu. Should be a fun game.

UteManX

Banned
BANNED
Aug 29, 2022
Great time in the early evening out here, peak dry heat and a likely great sunset between the 3rd and 4th quarter.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-05-31 at 12.13.24.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-05-31 at 12.13.24.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 12

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Still holding out hope I can get tickets for the family for this game. My boys have their own football game on the Saturday following half way between here and SLC. Stars are aligning so far...

UteManX

Banned
BANNED
Aug 29, 2022
Still holding out hope I can get tickets for the family for this game. My boys have their own football game on the Saturday following half way between here and SLC. Stars are aligning so far...
I’m hoping for you as well! I’m still
Keeping an eye out for some seats for you. Florida only got 3000 tickets, so best bet is through Utah fans that are taking advantage of the Labor Day weekend to get those last outdoor adventures in.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
We barely won last year and we had a first rounder at QB so I guess we will see. With a QB starting his first game with a new team who knows.
Agreed. Will be pleasantly surprised if staff has us ready and the team goes out and gets the win. Can't wait!

UteManX

Banned
BANNED
Aug 29, 2022
We barely won last year and we had a first rounder at QB so I guess we will see. With a QB starting his first game with a new team who knows.
We’ll likely have a new QB as well. Cam won’t be ready, and if he is, he won’t be mobile. He tore his acl in our first game vs. u$c, and played the rest of the season injured, made it worse in the rose bowl and had surgery shortly after. We will have our two freshmen battle it out in the summer.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
We’ll likely have a new QB as well. Cam won’t be ready, and if he is, he won’t be mobile. He tore his acl in our first game vs. u$c, and played the rest of the season injured, made it worse in the rose bowl and had surgery shortly after. We will have our two freshmen battle it out in the summer.
I do believe our defense will be better so that will help. I feel like we should win but there are alot of questions.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

?

I already got you four tickets. Lay off the sauce, man. At least midweek. :lol:

Alchemist

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2017
Anyone have 2 tix they don’t need? Wifey and I are heading out there for the game and to see slut. Can’t wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.