Looks like Driskel is the starter at bLAh Tech

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n247699 said:
With the way the rushing game was working and how much your favorite slot receiver was throwing in that game. YES. T are you saying that Harris is now you favorite to win the starting quarterback job?

Average 7 yards per rush, 4.5 yards per pass. Which would you do more of, especially when Georgia isn't defending the run.
We're just gonna have to agree to disagree. I believe muschamp held the offense back and you believe they were just bad coordinators. I like arguing with you because you don't become a dick about 5 post in and cursing me out.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n247701 said:
We're just gonna have to agree to disagree. I believe muschamp held the offense back and you believe they were just bad coordinators. I like arguing with you because you don't become a dick about 5 post in and cursing me out.

T, Think it is both Muschamp and bad coordinators. He hired bad coaches, and he held the offense back by his philosophy or to be accurate his lack there of. If he stuck to his initial philosophy and recruited for it, got recruits for it he would have been better off. But his coordinator hires were questionable, Cheeseburger who was good with another's talent in ND then $hit the bed, Pease who outside of a senior laden offense in Boise really didn't do much, and Roper a guy who came in with a lot of question marks and left with the same amount (though I thought he did a good job in a bad situation). Muschamp poorly recruited offense. And his hires are on him. In the end it's on Muschamp, but there was more failure in the system than just Muschamp and Driskel. It takes a lot more than two figures to fail to turn the talent at the University of Florida in a 7-6, 4-8 teams. I point at the OC's because they are professionals as well, who had a job to do, and by every compariable metric failed. More talent coordinators did a lot more with more questionable situations than these three gentlemen.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;247706 said:
T, Think it is both Muschamp and bad coordinators. He hired bad coaches, and he held the offense back by his philosophy or to be accurate his lack there of. If he stuck to his initial philosophy and recruited for it, got recruits for it he would have been better off. But his coordinator hires were questionable, Cheeseburger who was good with another's talent in ND then $hit the bed, Pease who outside of a senior laden offense in Boise really didn't do much, and Roper a guy who came in with a lot of question marks and left with the same amount (though I thought he did a good job in a bad situation). Muschamp poorly recruited offense. And his hires are on him. In the end it's on Muschamp, but there was more failure in the system than just Muschamp and Driskel. It takes a lot more than two figures to fail to turn the talent at the University of Florida in a 7-6, 4-8 teams. I point at the OC's because they are professionals as well, who had a job to do, and by every compariable metric failed. More talent coordinators did a lot more with more questionable situations than these three gentlemen.

Paragraphs

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
First of all, I said you needed to type in your "name and town if you wish to opine," and nobody responded.
Secondly, I asked if bLAh Tech was a good insult, and nobody responded.
I am very disappointed.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
QueenCityGator;n247793 said:
First of all, I said you needed to type in your "name and town if you wish to opine," and nobody responded.
I am very disappointed.

:shutmouth:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
QueenCityGator;n247793 said:
I am very disappointed.

Look at the bright side....nobody told you to go **** yourself :pumper:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n247803 said:
Look at the bright side....nobody told you to go **** yourself :pumper:

It's still early in the discussion. :lol:

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Jeff Driskel and threads about him belong in solitary in my humble opinion. I have nothing more to say on the matter.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;247818 said:
Jeff Driskel and threads about him belong in solitary in my humble opinion. I have nothing more to say on the matter.

b3329f771a2795c23c65e818b58d3a2c.jpg

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Proof that Jeff is their man is that bLaTech has made him his own short separate bench.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Chomper;n247014 said:
We may never know the true Jeff Driskel. Was he a victim of one of the most inept head coaches in cfb history, or was he just terribly over-rated? I for one hope he does well if nothing else than to, in some small way, regain his own self respect. He seems to be a pretty good kid.

Agree. Maybe both. The kid has some guts, despite the deer in the headlights looks. He showed up each time knowing he was going out to get humiliated, smashed, and put into the middle of a very uncomfortable situation between the will of muschimp vs the fans wanting him pulled for treon. He has some fortitude to put himself through facing the media after that. Of course it probably is nothing compared to facing the media here in post games..

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Skip Holtz's conclusion : Driskel gives us the best chance at winning. (Heard that resounding endorsement before?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So Driskel shared time w a 2 star and has eaked out a slight lead, huh? Surprising. Wait til they see him against an actual defense

I wonder if he has recognized his problems and now is going to devote himself to filmstudy and game prep.... again.

Best chance to win. Sounds familiar for some reason.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n250966 said:
S

Best chance to win. Sounds familiar for some reason.

I admit I had to laugh about that best chance to win stuff after Muschamp's mess with Driskel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.