Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This is a misdirect. Smart moneys on herman or fedora

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is actually interesting. Alleva said he got rid of Les at the time he did because he was affraid the team would show improvement and then he'd be torn with whether to fire him or not. So what happens? He fires Les, the team improves and now he's considering retaining Interim HC Orgeron. The career great interim coach and lousy head coach.

I, like others, just don't see Jimbo leaving the Cupcake Conference for the SEC and Saban.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
downloadfile-2-jpg.4364

Only Candi really knows his fly pattern.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Lots of rumbling that Dumbo is gone.

Drunk John will commit suicide.

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
With the rumblings in Nole nation that Dumbo hasn't done anything without his boy Jameis, would FSU be willing to get into a bidding war with LSU to keep him?

My guess is the administration probably thinks he's the second coming of Saint Bobby but the fans seem to have soured on him a bit.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My hope is that LSU keeps The O-Face as coach and Jumbo stays at FSU... don't want an offensive minded coach like Fedora who can actually take lesser talent and make it better on offense getting either of those two jobs. We have enough issues with Jumbo and the offensive stylings of the 1950's of Miles the last decade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.