LSU Should Fear the Swamp

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
Crazy game yesterday. As ugly as it was, I have renewed optimism for this team. It was refreshing to see some signs of life in WM post game. Great to see TH come in and do what needed to be done in the 4th. Great to see the D working together effectively.

I did not watch the game, but it looks on paper like LSU got blown out by AUB yesterday 41-7. LSU was 0/13 on 3rd down conversions.

Who watched the game -- is Auburn that good? Is LSU as bad as the stats look?

I am going to go with the assumption that our freshman QB will light it up in his first game to defeat a conference rival in front of the home crowd for a spectacular resurrection of exciting Gator football next Saturday. Thank you Vols O and Gator D for allowing what is going to be a happy week for me.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
LSU QB was awful, he made Driskel look like a Heisman winner. Hopefully he'll play against us next week.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Auburn really made them look awful… I think LSU may be just as bad as anyone in the conference this year...

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Too bad LSUs Harris didn't make it to the Gator game he looked absolutely awful. This is as down an LSU team we may face in a long time, we need this one at home.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Fear the Swamp? How quaint. Remember when that used to happen? Not with "By The Skin Of Our Teeth Part II."

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
[QUOTE='78;n69686]Fear the Swamp? How quaint. Remember when that used to happen? Not with "By The Skin Of Our Teeth Part II."[/QUOTE]

I'm in the middle of an enjoyable fantasy. Don't interrupt me. :lol:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
HogtownGator;n69697 said:
I'm in the middle of an enjoyable fantasy. Don't interrupt me. :lol:

Lol, sorry to be a wet blanket. I've been Muschamped by all of this.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Watched the LSU game. They were terrible. Les Miles has every reason to be concerned about this week. Fear the Swamp? Well WM has to give them something to fear but this game will match up well for us.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
LSU looked bad with both QBs in there. Our defense should be able to hold them in check I would think.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It's as bad an LSU team as we've seen since maybe even the days of DiNardo. Tigers fans are even more down on the product than we are.

G8RNGA

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
It's our best opportunity in many years. The question is, can we capitalize?

G8RNGA

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
NCOGator;69736 said:
My concern is this. When is the last time that LSU lost 3 Confrence games in a row?
I get it, but then that would mean I'm conceding defeat based on historical information that matters little this Saturday!

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
NCOGator;n69736 said:
My concern is this. When is the last time that LSU lost 3 Confrence games in a row?

2008 - they lost 4 straight SEC games the year after winning the Championship.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
NCOGator;n69736 said:

Probably the last time they had a team this bad. I mean, this isn't even Vanderbilt.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
Hopefully those last two beat downs took some of the "want to" out of that team

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I remember feeling confident about last years LSU game and look how that turned out. I think it's a game we can win but our offense is just as bad as there's. Lets not forget they recruit very well there's talent on that LSU team.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Last week, I said I was more scared of UT than LSU. LSU is a year away. We should be able to move the ball with Harris as our QB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.