LSU Tiger Racist

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Tiger is not a symbol for blacks or for oppressor whites. Give me a break.

Honestly, the only connection I can even reach for is there was a Tiger in the old folktale Little Black Sambo, which I think must have been of British occupation India origin., and I assume Sambo in the story was really an Asian Indian .There were also trees in it. Also there are Haitian folktales that use tigers as primary characters, but I've always assumed that is because they were derived from African tales.They also have monkeys.. That must prove they're racist.

Oh look, my mailbox is a racist symbol because it's black ( or white, or silver, and therefore not black.) And wait, where's my Indian (Native - American) mailbox?? Discrimination!!!!! While we're at it, maybe we should get rid of some of the German bred dogs like German shepherds and German short haired pointers because they're symbolic of Fascism and the Aryan dream? And what about the Black Eyed Susan flower? Surely it symbolizes and condones violence against women. Rename it immediately. Better yet, hunt them all down and paraquat everyone of them.. Off with their heads.
Excellent rant, but you forgot those black eye peas.

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
"The author also objects to the mascot because "it’s also cruel to cage a wild animal for the amusement of privileged white people."

Did i miss something? Are white people the only ones that go to LSU games?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
"The author also objects to the mascot because "it’s also cruel to cage a wild animal for the amusement of privileged white people."

No amount of logic or reason will ever stand in the way of the PC crowd.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
It was the custom at that time, for some occult reason, to call football teams by the names of vicious animals; the Yale Bulldogs and the Princeton Tigers, for example.

Next scheduled school for protest?

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder what the "Chinese Bandits" would say about all of this?

As much disdain as I have for LSU, it would do this old heart good for someone in authority to politely tell the "offended" person/group to shove it. If they don't like the mascot, there's other schools that might benefit from their patronage.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Didn't the tiger die? Do they still have one in a cage?

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We need to export liberalism to our enemies. We could start by parachuting this group into China and let them agitate over there.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe they'd be ok with this.

baby-tigger-clipart-clipart-panda-free-clipart-images-tigger-clip-art-284_394.gif

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
A corn dog eating tiger with a privileged white guy's name is 100% racist. :suspect:

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

It's a shame only about 3% white athletes play college sports. I imagine the NFL is about the same. NBA is prolly about .05%

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator