Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
racist wonder showzen GIF
Whatever

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
6-6 ... with a top five class... new OC hired after the season... new assistant given STC duties after the season.

Fall fishing and/or hunting anyone?
If we knew all of those things would happen, I'd be content to go sit in my stand and wait for next year. As it is, we might see one of the four, IMHO.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Would any of you ass-clowns trade Napier for Kelly right now?
Probably not. Cannot see into the future. Kelly's not recruiting at as high a level. Seems like Bama and Texas are giving them all they can handle. LSU not even in on Florida players this cycle. At least, for the guys we still want, they aren't being mentioned, right? Kelly is just not a likable person. When they lose, he seems confused, grasping for words. FSU embarrassed them. Last year, same thing, then they smashed us. Hopefully this year, after our game, Kelly looks like the fool that lost. If they beat us, it's redemption for him. C'mon Napier, beat LSU.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
This times a million. I feel like Napier is a Saban disciple now that CFB as evolved beyond the Saban method of winning. It cannot/ will not be duplicated.
Don't know about the evolution. Texas and georgia have great players, solid coaching and just outplay/out talent Bama. They are essentially doing Saban better than Saban, at the moment. Good to see bama taking it on the chin but not sure we could beat bama so we are still sort of middlein.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Don't know about the evolution. Texas and georgia have great players, solid coaching and just outplay/out talent Bama. They are essentially doing Saban better than Saban, at the moment. Good to see bama taking it on the chin but not sure we could beat bama so we are still sort of middlein.
Just shows how much Saban, and his system, relies on an effective game manager at QB. This year he hasn't found or developed one yet.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Did you see all those combination routes that Texas wide receivers run. They have a great QB and a great scheme.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Probably not. Cannot see into the future. Kelly's not recruiting at as high a level. Seems like Bama and Texas are giving them all they can handle. LSU not even in on Florida players this cycle. At least, for the guys we still want, they aren't being mentioned, right? Kelly is just not a likable person. When they lose, he seems confused, grasping for words. FSU embarrassed them. Last year, same thing, then they smashed us. Hopefully this year, after our game, Kelly looks like the fool that lost. If they beat us, it's redemption for him. C'mon Napier, beat LSU.
I think Napier is better for our long term success. If we had a stacked roster, I would want Kelly. LSU pretty much recruits itself.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Just shows how much Saban, and his system, relies on an effective game manager at QB. This year he hasn't found or developed one yet.
Did not watch the game in its entirety. Looked like bama's QB was solid, but Texas was mo betta. Did bama's QB "drop the ball" or Texas just better on D and made a couple more big plays than bama?

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Did you see all those combination routes that Texas wide receivers run. They have a great QB and a great scheme.
No. Did not pick up on the scheme. Is it not common knowledge that diverse routes cause defenders to lose receivers so that one or more come open? Isn't that a basic concept of Spurrier's once revolutionary system? Is it not for that reason some of us wince when we read our pass system has about two routes??

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Did not watch the game in its entirety. Looked like bama's QB was solid, but Texas was mo betta. Did bama's QB "drop the ball" or Texas just better on D and made a couple more big plays than bama?
I hear the Bama fans are referring to Jalen Milroe as Mildew.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I hear the Bama fans are referring to Jalen Milroe as Mildew.
Well, we seem to wish the worst on players who transfer out. Without seeing a play by play on bama's offensive plays, I couldn't tell you if he was the reason bama lost or if Tejas was just better. Did he fumble or throw any picks? Miss wide open receivers? Don't know, only casually watched. Hard to know if bama isn't the bama of years past or if texas got real good, fast. Have to see the season unfold. I will say that for past few cycles texas has landed a lot of good players and probably has great depth on the lines. Hope we hold on to Filsame.

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
Did not watch the game in its entirety. Looked like bama's QB was solid, but Texas was mo betta. Did bama's QB "drop the ball" or Texas
Texas' OL kept their QB sack-free the whole game whereas Bama's QB developed happy-feet early on from constant harassment. 5 sacks and numerous hurries will do that to you. Certainly a factor in the outcome.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Texas' OL kept their QB sack-free the whole game whereas Bama's QB developed happy-feet early on from constant harassment. 5 sacks and numerous hurries will do that to you. Certainly a factor in the outcome.
Holy kaka. I hope we can get that level of pressure on Tennessee this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.