Luke Del Rio wasn't good enough for Oregon State, but can he save Gators' offense?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

Cheer up! I see what you did there.

Disclosure: if the rumors are true about you being an alias for a certain former "round table" member, then I rescind my goodwill to you. The round table members are turds.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

Disclosure: if the rumors are true about you being an alias for a certain former "round table" member, then I rescind my goodwill to you. The round table members are turds.

Lol the only thing I know about the round table was from a brief background somebody gave me in the box. I lurked the old GSMB back in the day but rarely posted, so I'm definitely not that other guy.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Wait ... the round table historically were noble knights of King Arthur. Most admired by Law was the Jewish knight responsible
for the catering and the entertainment, Sir Charge.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Lol the only thing I know about the round table was from a brief background somebody gave me in the box. I lurked the old GSMB back in the day but rarely posted, so I'm definitely not that other guy.

I don't think you're a former round table member, but if you were, I'd say you were Kuby.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I have no idea why this thread is never ending. We desperately need the season to start.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
For that matter if some of you think you're so awesome at spotting talent, maybe you should put real money where your mouth is and knock on Mac's door. Rumor is he's trying to increase his recruiting staff.
:burn2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.