Recruiting Mac already meeting Recruits (part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GatorJ

Hopeful
Former Gator commit Tristan Payton explodes at Army All American bowl:

[video]https://m.espn.go.com/wireless/story?storyId=12122057[/video]

williston_gator

Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
GatorJ;n144752 said:
Former Gator commit Tristan Payton explodes at Army All American bowl:

[video]https://m.espn.go.com/wireless/story?storyId=12122057[/video]

From Jacksonville....maybe Mac will get after him too.

GatorJ

Hopeful
williston_gator;144793 said:
@LukeStampini: TE Daniel Imatorbhebhe enrolls early at #UF [video]https://florida.247sports.com/Bolt/TE-Daniel-Imatorbhebhe-enrolls-early-34463188[/video] via @247Sports #Gators

Glad he's enrolling early. Goolsby and McGee should be good enough but if they get injured we have nobody.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
GatorJ;n144795 said:
Glad he's enrolling early. Goolsby and McGee should be good enough but if they get injured we have nobody.
Moral Stephens will be in the mix next year. Chump chose to Redshirt him this year.

GatorJ

Hopeful
Marianna said:
Moral Stephens will be in the mix next year. Chump chose to Redshirt him this year.

Forgot about him. He was the right size out of high school. Goolsby was a bit thin.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
GatorJ;n144804 said:
Forgot about him. He was the right size out of high school. Goolsby was a bit thin.
Stephens is 6'5 6'6 and around 245-255 lbs. I was surprised he didn't get playing time this year but i think he'll help us a lot next year.

t-gator

too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Marianna said:

I watched stephens play in highschool kids a beast. Also he went up against duke Dawson and duke Dawson shut him down. Not taking anything away from Stephens because I think he's got the potential to be one hell of a tight end, I was just letting you guys know how good Dawson is. Haha Dawson told him " there's only one d1 player on this football field"

Alagator

Marianna said:

Also, we have that kid from Tuscaloosa. Forgot his name. He was kind of a project player because of his weight but was tall, athletic and had good hands. He redshirted this year and I haven't heard anything from him since but he looked like a kid that might start producing after a year in a college weight room. He is cousins with that Bo Scarborough kid (RB) we were after and ended up signing with bama.

t-gator

too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Alagator;n144831 said:
Also, we have that kid from Tuscaloosa. Forgot his name. He was kind of a project player because of his weight but was tall, athletic and had good hands. He redshirted this year and I haven't heard anything from him since but he looked like a kid that might start producing after a year in a college weight room. He is cousins with that Bo Scarborough kid (RB) we were after and ended up signing with bama.

I forgot about that kid. I like him, he's the guy that gator chomped cam Newton

GatorJ

Hopeful
@AndrewSpiveyGC: “@Brody_IAKOW: Can Florida land RB Dexter Williams and his best friend 4-star ATH Jalen Julius? Some speculate yes, some speculate no.” No

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
GatorJ;n144843 said:
@AndrewSpiveyGC: “@Brody_IAKOW: Can Florida land RB Dexter Williams and his best friend 4-star ATH Jalen Julius? Some speculate yes, some speculate no.” No
That would be huge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator