Mac goes ballistic on reporter

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
If you look closely, Mac's headset isn't even plugged into anything. The end of the wire is loose and just swings freely by his side.

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
after watching that i feel like Mac misinterpreted the question. i don't think the question was pointed at the players, but directly at the staff.

Mac deflected it as if it was at the players, and not himself, or other coaches. Not even considering he/they are part, or all, of the problem.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Mac shows no emotion and people on this board get pissed... he shows emotions and people on this board get pissed... I don't think he is doing a good job, but come on people!

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is a good point. Mac doesn't even state his case to the officials during games.

Ummmm, he was pretty livid on the sidelines at the end of the LSU game about the spot by the goal line. He even had to call a time out to get them to check the spot on the replay. He's not "completely" docile during the games. :lol:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Mac shows no emotion and people on this board get pissed... he shows emotions and people on this board get pissed... I don't think he is doing a good job, but come on people!

There is showing emotions and not showing emotions. When he went after Taylor and it was put into context, I think we all thought it was a good idea. Setting a tone. Him going after the official about the spot of the ball against LSU was good emotions. He was lifeless Saturday night. Not just emotionless, lifeless.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Again, there are people who will point to the "cupboard was bare" excuse for Mac's failures. I think most of us understand the situation he came into post-Muschamp. But this is the end of YEAR TWO with NO signs of progress on offense. The O still sucks with even without Treon to kick around. Instead, we play two transfer QB rejects who could not start for any other SEC team, while two promising freshmen ride the bench gaining no experience for next season. And it appears we have a coaching staff unable to make significant half-time or in-game adjustments. And yet the best the HBC can come up with following a game is "wasn't that fun?" or "That's why we play the game." Gawd I am so tired of this crap.
It's one thing to blame the cupboard but he isn't bringing in anything to put in it. This might be our worst recruiting class in 20 years......that ain't on Champ, that's on a lifeless coaching staff and no offensive excitement whatsoever.

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's one thing to blame the cupboard but he isn't bringing in anything to put in it. This might be our worst recruiting class in 20 years......that ain't on Champ, that's on a lifeless coaching staff and no offensive excitement whatsoever.

in all fairness though, Mac's first class would have been worst than this year had Muschamp been retained.

please don't mistake this for my sticking up for Mac, i'm just a stickler for facts - :thumbup:

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
in all fairness though, Mac's first class would have been worst than this year had Muschamp been retained.

please don't mistake this for my sticking up for Mac, i'm just a stickler for facts - :thumbup:

Fair enough. They all suck at this point and that's a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator