Mac QB Production vs Jimbo's QB Production Yr 2

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
One question, did Jimbo Bowdenbastard finish 105th and 116th?

I will hang up and listen.

Nope, but doesn't make him an all knowing Offensive Guru either... If the criteria to be an offensive guru is be better Nuttlicker, then there are over 100 of those currently in NCAA D1 football.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Nope, but doesn't make him an all knowing Offensive Guru either... If the criteria to be an offensive guru is be better Nuttlicker, then there are over 100 of those currently in NCAA D1 football.
I think he isn't particularly good. He got damn lucky that Urban "got sick"/was concerned about the "state of college football"/knew he couldn't compete at UF.

Without Rapeis, Jimbo Bowdenbastard is a guy who loses to NC State and Wake regularly.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think he isn't particularly good. He got damn lucky that Urban "got sick"/was concerned about the "state of college football"/knew he couldn't compete at UF.

Without Rapeis, Jimbo Bowdenbastard is a guy who loses to NC State and Wake regularly.

Which is my point, dude is a 3-4 loss coach without Jameis. Not some great offensive quarterback guru.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Yet the media claims he develops QB's better than anyone else in the country ;) I can't stand him but I would take him over the last 2 bums we've hired anyday!

I didn't expect Jimbo to last and if not for jaMEis he might not have. He seems Zookish to me but with better results in recruiting.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Jimbo is an overrated coach who does less with more than any coach in CFB.
Prior to Miles getting fired, I'd disagree, but now that he's gone I'd say this is probably true. Dude gets a top 5 class every year and always manages to lose a couple of games against crap, even at home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator