Mac then and now

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
That is exactly what I was thinking, he must be on some health med that affects his mood with all the weeping he does. I'm sure he has hyperlipidema, HTN, and DB. Either that or he's listening to Bette Middler in his headphones.

And that's another thing, with the 4.6 million we're giving him can't he take any pride in his appearance? He has yellow teeth and is about 100 lbs over weight. Don't we have a gym, dieticians, trainers, and dentists at his disposal?

I used to see Urban jogging around lake Alice, now everyone probably sees Jim eating BBQ flavored Cheetos and wiping his hands on his shirt after licking his fingers.

Blacklabgator

Lurking Member
Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2014
That is exactly what I was thinking, he must be on some health med that affects his mood with all the weeping he does. I'm sure he has hyperlipidema, HTN, and DB. Either that or he's listening to Bette Middler in his headphones.

And that's another thing, with the 4.6 million we're giving him can't he take any pride in his appearance? He has yellow teeth and is about 100 lbs over weight. Don't we have a gym, dieticians, trainers, and dentists at his disposal?

I used to see Urban jogging around lake Alice, now everyone probably sees Jim eating BBQ flavored Cheetos and wiping his hands on his shirt after licking his fingers.

Well, to be fair. Urban was probably out looking for his next coed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator