Make Spurrier Honorary Two Bits For FSU!

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Oh, one other thought - Gen Patton led from the front.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The first and only time I had the chance to interview Spurrier was at a Tampa Bay Bandits fan appreciation event at a local restaurant. It took me close to 20 minutes to find the guy because he was hiding on a bench beneath a staircase in the shadows in an obvious attempt to sidestep the interaction. Acting rah-rah is about as counter to Spurrier as running on third down. It'd be quite a show if he did the Two Bits thing but it's not going to happen.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Blonde Gator;n307537 said:
Actually, I would much rather see him take it on in Atlanta....THAT would be sweet.

I was thinking, if he was willing to do it he'd likely choose a game against TN or UGA, not F$U. However, I could see it as a good motivator for the SECCG....but I don't think they'd have a 2-bits opening that venue, nor do I think it would fit SOS.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I thought about this a bit since this thread came up and honestly... I think Steve would be a great 2-bits, but I think it is too soon. I think it is a year or two away from happening and then you can bring him in. I think he would love it and the fans would also. Nobody should be "above" being 2-bits. 2-bits is iconic and any Gator should be honored to do that.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm thinking Steve won't consider 2-bits until after USCe is excited by a new winning HC. Steve has strong friendships
in SC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator