Makes me sick - UK might go undefeated

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
They look pretty damn strong so far. Kansas is not exactly chopped liver either.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
No chance. Heck they struggled with Buffalo the other day.

There will be letdown games but unfortunately it looks like they have a very good shot at winning it all

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
They'll forget to show up for a game or two, it always happens. But they're really good when they show up.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
The best thing for college basketball is for Cal to go away. The man stands for everything wrong with the sport, and I'm glad he isn't coaching here.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I'm surprised I can understand these commentators when they talk with UKs nuts in their mouths

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We're going to beat Kentucky here in Gainesville

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
t-gator;n110080 said:
We're going to beat Kentucky here in Gainesville

I think that's wishful thinking...but I am looking forward to seeing how we look once we're full strength (w/ DFS, Walker, and Murphy). Still pissed we lost that game last night!

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
BMF;n110098 said:
I think that's wishful thinking...but I am looking forward to seeing how we look once we're full strength (w/ DFS, Walker, and Murphy). Still pissed we lost that game last night!

Couldn't agree more

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Its one thing for a message board to talk about this, but the jerkwads at ESPN flashed a big picture of the Squid's screaming, whining, mug on the screen with "UNDEFEATED?" Plastered over it.

Man when ESPN gets a hard on for one team they sure take it to the max

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Born2beagator;n110121 said:
Its one thing for a message board to talk about this, but the jerkwads at ESPN flashed a big picture of the Squid's screaming, whining, mug on the screen with "UNDEFEATED?" Plastered over it.

Man when ESPN gets a hard on for one team they sure take it to the max

Did you feel the same way when the Gators and Tebow were shoved down everyone's throats?

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
UK won't go undefeated, they will obviously slip up and have the normal bad game. Just depends when it happens, hopefully against our Gators they will.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
MatthewM.;n110122 said:
Did you feel the same way when the Gators and Tebow were shoved down everyone's throats?

There's a difference. Kentucky's shoved down our throats every year

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Break out the undefeated shirts from last year and get your tattoo now!

Interesting thought. All 10 rotation players may leave after this season.

dphgator96

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
I hope Cal has a hard time trying to please all those egos. They will be hard to beat this year

BearCatGator

Aug 26, 2014
Born2beagator;n110070 said:
The best thing for college basketball is for Cal to go away. The man stands for everything wrong with the sport, and I'm glad he isn't coaching here.

What does he stand for? I have never understood why he is hated so much. He works at probably the most rich basketball school and has the track record of getting people to the NBA. If you were a top recruit why would you not want to go there?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
BearCatGator;n110282 said:
What does he stand for? I have never understood why he is hated so much. He works at probably the most rich basketball school and has the track record of getting people to the NBA. If you were a top recruit why would you not want to go there?

Agreed. He's a personable guy and the kids love him. Why wouldn't a kid want to go play there? It's a powerhouse, traditional basketball program. That arena is legendary. And for those implying he's cheating, all I hear are crickets. Where's the NCAA? It's just like those saying Saban cheats. Or Hugh Freeze (who said it best, "If anyone has any proof we are cheating I request they contact the NCAA and report us right away." So far? Nothing). The thing is, he doesn't have to cheat! It's Kentucky! Remember when there were cries that Billy D was cheating because we were landing so many good recruits early in his tenure? In fact, I'm almost certain it was Roy Williams (when he was at Kansas) that made the accusation.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That's a scary lineup when everyone's over 6-6. You'll need to beat them with guard quickness and a whole lotta threes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator