Making fun of Swamp (G)Azz time

If Gatorchatter was disbanded and you had to choose one, where would you go?

• Gator Facebook group

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Swamp Gas

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Gatorsports Message Board

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • 247 Message Boards

Votes: 20 41.7%

• Total voters

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Trex if you look at my posting history at gatorcountry I have over 7,000 positive ratings so nice try. I go to a message board to give and get positive scoop on UF. Not threaten people with throatpunches and constantly complaining about coaches. You are acting like a dog protecting his food bowl. You can have your food bowl. I am only here because someone showed me BMF falsely attributing things to me that are not true that he has yet to man up to.

Me saying give a coach a fair chance to get his players and system in sends you into a tizzy. Being fair is just one viewpoint. After a coach has a fair shot to get his system in then I feel you scrutinize him more critically.

I do call out Noles pushing FSU propaganda on a Gator board. I look at their prior posts to see if that is a pattern. You sure are sensitive about someone being called a Nole. Some actually are Noles.

You are the grand wizard of pumperville. You twist and exaggerate all the time. I'm not going to waste anymore time with you. You were exposed the second you went to the "recruits read these boards" card. It's too bad Meyer never won anything again without his secret weapon that had a losing record in the SEC.

Stay...go...I don't care. Be prepared to be called out on your utter bull though. Your posse isn't here to protect you like over there. I doubt you can take it though. Later.

This is another great example of your BS:

http://www.gatorcountry.com/swampga...el-to-our-new-head-coaching-situation.387614/

"To me it feels somewhat similar to Spurrier's arrival. When Spurrier arrived at UF he like Mullen had just turned around a small school. Both Spurrier and Mullen had been named the coach of the year for their prior conferences and both had prior UF ties. Spurrier did much more as a player than Mullen did prior to UF. As a coach Spurrier had no national championship rings prior to being UF head coach and had not received a national coach of the year award like Mullen has (Maxwell). So Spurrier had more awards as a college player and Mullen had more major awards as a college coach prior to UF."

Heresy.

Last edited:

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
and yet.....it still triggers you.....:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Not really. I just figured based on your postings that you were pretty old and it would take several attempts to get you to understand.

But if you prefer to look like an old fool, I won't comment on your tired old butthurt go to comment again.

Carry on sir.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well the internet was down while I was eating my lunch, so I just spent that time reading this thread. :lol:
:suicide:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Well the internet was down while I was eating my lunch, so I just spent that time reading this thread. :lol:
:suicide:
Why didn't you spend that time at Swamp Gas? I know you have an account over there and use it often.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Why didn't you spend that time at Swamp Gas? I know you have an account over there and use it often.

You don’t know ****. :lol:
Don’t worry Ox, I don’t have the time to be cheating on GCMB. I hardly have enough time to even visit here very often, and when I do it’s mostly from my phone, giving out ‘likes’ like candy on Halloween. And that explains why I don’t post as many gifs as I used to since I have no clue how to do that on my phone.
:bart:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You don’t know ****. :lol:
Don’t worry Ox, I don’t have the time to be cheating on GCMB. I hardly have enough time to even visit here very often, and when I do it’s mostly from my phone, giving out ‘likes’ like candy on Halloween. And that explains why I don’t post as many gifs as I used to since I have no clue how to do that on my phone.
:bart:
Wish I was a recipient of that candy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.